JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

1 Screenshot

About This File

[PROJECT INCOMPLETE]

With so much interest in translating the monthly programs into other languages, I thought it might be more beneficial to post updated versions of the file as I complete each segment, rather than waiting until I finish the entire program. This way, anyone translating the files manually won't need to wait so long before getting started.

The file version indicates what percentage of the transcription is complete.

NOTES: This file is in the .srt file format. It is a file that can be used to display subtitles in most media players. The contents can be viewed using any text editor. This file isn't perfect. Here are some potential issues. I will continue to add notes for new issues as I encounter them.

• Formatting. I haven't formatted the spacing, timing, font, punctuation, etc. to the specifications for proper captioning for the hearing impaired. I thought it was more important to release what I had first. I probably won't get to reformatting until I'm caught up with the transcription portion of all released episodes.

What's New in Version 077   See changelog

Released

• Progress:
  • [=============== ] 77%
  • Segments 01 - 06

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It' s really  nice to have the scrit file  JW-----English  ..SRT

It will be finished when he used for translation into French.

I would like to have a complete copy English

Thank you

Jehovah bless your work

LAUREL 

Dear brothers,

Sorry for delay.  I am currently in hospital.  i have been ill for many weeks. Sickness continued getting worse. I'm feeling much improved now.  I hope to be back home soon. 

I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. 

-agape

April program was a real shot in the arm. EVERYONE needs it. I will likely focus on that program when I can muster the energy and work back to March. I will try to keep in touch. 

Faith, hope, love.

Sorry to hear that brother Zeke. Take it easy. Get well and when you feel good then continue your fine work. Btw it was a brilliant idea to share translated segments  as soon as they were ready. 

I have full version of April JW Broadcast transcript (in English). If anyone is interested then PM me and i sent you it via email since i cant upload it here.