JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3912 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

thank you Lisa! loved it, esp the little dog!  :D

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

This is really cute, will brighten up anyone in here! Watch it all the way through, even through the credits!

http://player.vimeo.com/video/62410843

Thanks Lisa and Chuck...I sent it to

myself by Gmail and I might forward it to Tessa in NZ because that is similar to how I got the truth, except my hair wasn't red, but the hair on my raggedy ann doll was!post-2322-0-21074900-1373577481.jpg

Edited by SUNRAY

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

I didn't realize it had been out before.  I just saw it and thought it was clever!   I love the ending song Slow Poke!   Do any of you recall that song (at the end during the credits) if it was a 40's song or 50's?  Sounds like a song from the 40's hit parade!