JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW YouTube Channel?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3934 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

All copyright violations if they are from JW.org ... some people don't get it...

Terms of Use

Site visitors may download copyrighted materials from this site for non-commercial use only. By downloading such materials from this site, visitors agree not to post these materials on the Internet or on any other electronic network. Visitors also agree not to share these materials in exchange for money, even if no profit is involved.

Copyright

© 2013 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, Inc. All rights reserved.

Edited by TheDoorGuy

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

A number of questions you may have to ask yourself..

1) just because it has the JW logo does not make it legitimate.. Copyright infringement is rampant

2) no JW.org website would have a comment section open to the general public.... Ideal location .. To snag people to go to apostate sites...

3) subscribe to what... Who are you subscribing to...

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Somebody went to great lengths to make that look legit. I don't see why the branch would do something like this.

I moved this over to the publicly visible forum because this is of public JW interest and needs to be exposed.

Expect to see "This video has been removed at the request of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society" in the near future.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Maybe,  enough people were downloading the branch's videos and illegally uploading them to YouTube that the branch decided to get their own YouTube channel? I can't find anything about it on jw.org?

EDIT: I didn't notice the comment section! The branch would never do that!

Edited by Musky

Yeah, the fact that the comments were not locked out, makes me think someone else did it.  I'm worried that with 159 subscribers, they'll then use that information to post their own leanings on things, this is why I put the 'about' portion up.  To someone who isn't really familiar with the policies of the organization, they might unwittingly subscribe and then pay for it later.  

I have contacted the Branch regarding Shadow sites on Twitter and Facebook. YouTube is no different, just a Shadow site. The Branch is aware of these sites and they have assured me that they are not official nor endorsed by jw.org. Friends jw.org is the ONLY approved site on the internet. Unless one has written permission to post copyright material from jw.org on another website, there may be a problem. There are a number of YouTube channels that have been contacted by the Branch and ask to take down their listings of jw.org copyrighted material.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

"Beware of the bird catcher..... "

Food for thought

Oh looky! There is a sister channel in Spanish and another in Portuguese. 

Brothers and sisters, this smells like Michael Krewson, the same _(fill in the blank)_ that runs the uber-questionable site, jw-archive.org

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I highly doubt the slave would place its videos on the same website that contains Lady GaGa or Lil' Wayne videos.

To add to what you're saying, when you choose a video on YouTube you get recommendations of other videos... Some of them apostate videos!!! Not to mention the comments! Someone relying on this source would be stumbled by satan in no time :o

I've been telling to people I know that post jw videos from youtube on Facebook to stop that method and share the original link if they want to share it... But without understanding from me they keep doing it :o

If someone receives a link from jw they can see other spiritual sources and eventually be redirected to answers of questions they have... This is one of the aims of the website

To add to what you're saying, when you choose a video on YouTube you get recommendations of other videos... Some of them apostate videos!!! Not to mention the comments! Someone relying on this source would be stumbled by satan in no time :o

I've been telling to people I know that post jw videos from youtube on Facebook to stop that method and share the original link if they want to share it... But without understanding from me they keep doing it :o

If someone receives a link from jw they can see other spiritual sources and eventually be redirected to answers of questions they have... This is one of the aims of the website

Exactly.