JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Solar flares expected in September 2013

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3896 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

"Remote viewers employed by the CIA’s Project Stargate use their ability to perceive geographically and chronologically distant events to protect America."

Project "Stargate"? Seriously? :lol1:

I think the NSA is trying to discredit him by putting UFO type material out there and say it is from him.

My favorote part - is above.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I also don't understand why that is a shock. Haven't governments been spying on their citizens - since there were governments?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I also don't understand why that is a shock. Haven't governments been spying on their citizens - since there were governments?

I was living in US for 3 years and as citizens there is no much right.The government in America can jail without trial as long they want to but here in European Union we have some human rights.

I recently found out British government set spying as legal thing under excuse of terrorism.

The European Convention which all EU states are member,even Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses are members.This institution giving you protection if you feel your country was not fair dealing with you.

Sadly Russia and USA does not respect that.

I believe that article is a joke. Take a look at their "About" tab at the top right. Be forewarned, it is a wee bit vulgar, as the rest of the website also appears to be. 

I don't recommend looking to the right of the article either; there is a vulgar spoof ad.

Consider yourself warned!  :lol:

Edited by steadfast

I don't recommend looking to the right of the article either; there is a vulgar spoof ad.

OK, I just noticed the spoof ad I referred to is not always there. Regardless, the website is replete with said vulgarities.  :wink:

Edited by steadfast

OK, I just noticed the spoof ad I referred to is not always there. Regardless, the website is replete with said vulgarities. :wink:

I found interesting this article.If somebody got offended I apologise.I do not read side commercials my focus was mainly on this article!

I found interesting this article.If somebody got offended I apologise.I do not read side commercials my focus was mainly on this article!

The article can appear legit at first glance, but it is definitely fake. No offense taken by me; I thought your post was sincere, just an honest mistake.  :encourage:

Edited by steadfast