JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Preaching on the go

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3882 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

just sent to me, thought you all may enjoy them post-3346-0-17701800-1377979216_thumb.jp  post-3346-0-24630300-1377979243_thumb.jppost-3346-0-94650800-1377979289_thumb.jppost-3346-0-35295500-1377979323_thumb.jppost-3346-0-91979200-1377979361_thumb.jppost-3346-0-33421900-1377979398_thumb.jp <-- if too early to post these, please remove

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

the brother that sent these said it's in Europe, 

mags seem to be in German...?

perhaps someone here will recognize the area or buildings in background :)

isn't the little car with jw.org adorable?! 

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

the brother that sent these said it's in Europe, 

mags seem to be in German...?

perhaps someone here will recognize the area or buildings in background :)

isn't the little car with jw.org adorable?!

Renee..here are some additional photos and an article posted on meekspace..with permission I will share~post-2322-0-66207300-1378135515_thumb.jppost-2322-0-44916100-1378135546_thumb.jppost-2322-0-02001400-1378135570_thumb.jppost-2322-0-01998800-1378135604_thumb.jp

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

thank you Elizabeth :)  have the pics, did not have this article,

never heard of meekspace

Jehovah;s org has sure come a long way from the sound car lol :upsidedown:

That is awesome Renee & Sunray, I want a vechile lols.

How cool. Beats the old days with a Grama phone. lols.

& Renee I am also on Meekspace. I sometimes drop in. Jehovah's people are surely everywhere.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Deena, agree ~ how awesome it would have been to have one of these during my preaching

days in Oklahoma! if the brothers were to use it, this humble little means of distributing Bible truth

will surely stand in stark contrast to the monster-size churches in the Bible Belt

It's amazing how Jehovah has let nothing get in the way of his plans.

How there was trouble last century in this town.

So awesome Thanks to be apart of this incredible organization.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody."