JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

This is one of my newest pictures that i've taken. I really liked how this turned out. A beautiful creation... :)

5411=89-100_3974_.jpg

Very nice David. I take it you have a photographer side to you, too? - Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Thank you, Bob...That's what i've been told by some...haha. I started to take pictures a few years ago and have been learning through self-teaching and a few points from others. I've put most of my photo's on my facebook or flickr. It's been kind of fun and it's a good stress reliever to get away to look for shots. It's nice to know i'm not the only photographer here...but i guess that can cover anyone who has a camera and enjoys taking pictures :)

Thank you, Bob...That's what i've been told by some...haha. I started to take pictures a few years ago and have been learning through self-teaching and a few points from others. I've put most of my photo's on my facebook or flickr. It's been kind of fun and it's a good stress reliever to get away to look for shots. It's nice to know i'm not the only photographer here...but i guess that can cover anyone who has a camera and enjoys taking pictures :)

My wife loves taking pictures. So do I, just not as many. I like manipulating them with Adobe :-)

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

{was Subject: I know this is a little old.......

merged with Post a Picture... Any Picture - Bob}

You have some very cute kitties :)

I had some cats growing up, and then my wife and I had a couple cats several years ago. It wasn't working out with them though. The insisted that our clothing was the place to potty, and fixing them didn't help any.

My wife really wants to get another one, but I put the brakes on that idea because I think our current dog would think they are a tasty treat or toy. She convulses when she sees a squirrel outside. I cannot imagine bringing a cat inside :-)

- Bob

Silly me...you would think I had never used a forum before!!! However, I posted my pics in the General Discussion area, it was supposed to be here.

Well let's see if I can do something about that :-)

- Bob

We actually have 5 inside kitties, but we are getting ready to move 400 miles away and we have decided that it's too much of an expense to have all of them. We are currently looking for homes for 2 of them. Not going so well so far....I just hope we can in the next month.

We have a sister in our hall that just loves animals and especially cats. She found one last week and is desperately trying to find it a home and it isn't looking so well for her either. She cannot keep it herself, and almost cannot bear the idea of putting it down.

Which is understandable. One of the many flaws in this old system is all the abandoned animals. We'll take great care of them in the new system, even the big kitties like the Lion that my wife says we're gonna get.

- Bob

Here is a photo of my son tonight while I was getting him ready for bed. I bent down to get his jammies out of the drawer and this is what I found when I popped back up. I hollered for my hubby to grab my camera quick! I snapped away as he enjoyed...

Oh that is just too cute! My wife's gonna see that and want another one :-)

Our youngest is 3, addicted to his binky, and deathly afraid of the potty. We asked him which one he wanted to work on first and he said the potty. But after a week of resistance, the binky suddenly "disappeared" today.

We're letting him have it at bedtime though.

- Bob