JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Polar Stratospheric Clouds:

Extreme cold allows clouds to form in the stratosphere, even though the air there is extremely dry. The clouds make rare chemical reactions possible. Normally, when CFCs break down, the chlorine they release gets incorporated into very stable molecules that don’t react with ozone. But on the surface of particles in these unusual stratospheric clouds, the stable molecules are converted into forms of chlorine that are much more reactive.

Polar Stratospheric CloudsII.jpg

As colorful as any aurora, iridescent polar stratospheric clouds glitter in the low light of the spring sunrise at McMurdo Station in Antarctica in late August or early September 2003. Photo courtesy Seth White, UNAVCO.

https://www.climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/arctic’s-first-ozone-hole

When these types of clouds occur in the far north, they are called polar stratospheric:

Polar Stratospheric Clouds at sunset.jpg

Further south, they are referred to as Noctilucent:

Noctilucent clouds_polar stratospheric.jpg

Wherever they are seen, (and they are being seen more and more)

they are a sign of mankind destroying his earthly home and changing the earth's climate...for the worse.:(

"There will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another food shortages and pestilences;

and there will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs." Luke 21:11

psc.jpg

PSC event over Sweden last year.

Hmmm...Thinking scratchchin.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Extremely Rare Circumhorizon Arc:

Rainbow That Set The Sky On Fire
June 7, 2006

Circumhorizon Arc.jpg

In a breathtaking blaze of glory, Nature puts on one of its most spectacular sky shows.

Reds, oranges, blues and greens create a flaming rainbow that stretches above the clouds.

But this circumhorizon arc, as it is known, owes more to ice than fire. It occurs when sunlight passes through ice crystals in high cirrus clouds. It is one of 15 types of ice halos formed only when the most specific of factors dovetail precisely together.

This blanket of fire, covering hundreds of square miles, is the rarest phenomenon of them all. It was spotted in the US on the Washington-Idaho border around midday last Saturday.

Dr Jonathan Fox, of the US National Weather Service in Spokane, Washington, said: 'It was even more spectacular than the Northern Lights. I feel lucky to have seen it because it only forms in very rare situations. This is the first one I've ever seen. It was a breathtaking sight and it hung around for about an hour.'

To create a rainbow of fire, clouds must be at least 20,000 ft high and the ice crystals within them align horizontally instead of their usual vertical position. The sun also needs to be at least 58 degrees above the horizon. Then, the magic can begin.

http://www.tonyrogers.com/news/rainbow_clouds.htm

There is no limit to the beauty, and awe, of Jehovah's natural creations.FAINT2221.GIF

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

2 hours ago, Tortuga said:

So...the Happy guy stole a piece of cake from the Unhappy guy?

There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving....  does this apply to a cake giving ?  LOL :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

17 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Wherever they are seen, (and they are being seen more and more)

they are a sign of mankind destroying his earthly home and changing the earth's climate...for the worse.:(

They do look spectacular, but at what great cost!  These phenomena should be promoted more to us not near the polar altitudes, cause knowing they are man-made from human activity changing the climate will show that this is really happening.  Perhaps, we will reach the equilibrium where this is what we'll all be seeing soon at any latitude?  Mykyl said he saw them where he lived, in the Agenda 21 post.  As much as I want to see them too, it's scary to think what they represent.

She's so tiny, so beautiful, you're sure to fall in love with our Little Peanut Baby Doll from the first moment you hold her. Created by renowned Master Doll Artist Tasha Edenholm in her Ashton-Drake galleries debut, Little Peanut is an amazingly lifelike baby doll, from her bright blue eyes and little peanut nose to her tiny fingers and toes. It's no wonder she ended up with such an adorable nickname! But pick her up and you're sure to fall in love over again, because this fully poseable baby doll is also weighted to feel real in your arms!

An Ashton-Drake Galleries exclusive, Little Peanut is a superbly handcrafted So Truly Real® baby doll, with irresistibly soft RealTouch® vinyl skin, hand-painted features and hand-applied hair.

http://www.ashtondrake.com/products/302004001_lifelike-baby-doll.htm

realism1.jpg

Looks real...feels real?  I'll say!!!:o

If you left 'her' in your car and went shopping, you'd probably be reported for

child abandonment. :wacko:

On a 4 day rest on the ocean in upper Washington State. And again we have visiting deer like we did in Redmond, Oregon!! We called him Hank and we'll call this little lady Henrietta!!

The folks above us were giving her tortilla's, umm not so sure that's good for her. All she got from us was apples.

There are actually TONS of deer here. 

deer.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

1 hour ago, bagwell1987 said:

On a 4 day rest on the ocean in upper Washington State. And again we have visiting deer like we did in Redmond, Oregon!! We called him Hank and we'll call this little lady Henrietta!!

The folks above us were giving her tortilla's, umm not so sure that's good for her. All she got from us was apples.

There are actually TONS of deer here. 

deer.jpg

Is it legal to put out a salt block in your state?  They love salt and it is necessary for their diet

https://www.reference.com/pets-animals/deer-lick-salt-c5e6fad80c1a7307

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

1 hour ago, bagwell1987 said:

Good question, don't know. Just asked Lew and he said he doesn't think so.

Wonder how they get salt if it's not supplied. 

Maybe they walk down by the beach and lick the rocks?^_^

2 hours ago, rocket said:

Is it legal to put out a salt block in your state?  They love salt and it is necessary for their diet

https://www.reference.com/pets-animals/deer-lick-salt-c5e6fad80c1a7307

Years ago I was pointing some brick work in a dairy farm yard and the cows were licking the mortar out as fast as I could put it in!

Also the pigs loved to eat new doors if they were freshly creosoted.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13