JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

6 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

There are actually TONS of deer here. 

Are we talking venison in the freezer and/or smoker?

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

1 hour ago, bagwell1987 said:

Bleck!:scared: creosote? Thankfully we don't use the stuff anymore.

Notice: In July 2003, it became an offence for the general public to purchase and apply Coal Tar Creosote. However, the product is still available for sale to trades-people. This means the traditional user such as the agricultural community, builders, etc. are still able to purchase Coal Tar Creosote, providing they do not resell to the general householder.

Manta has 139 companies under Creosote Manufacturers in the United States

Creosote Suppliers in America
Creosote: Looking at where to buy Creosote?

We have compiled a list of suppliers who sell Creosote in America. It’s commonly used for: Timber Treatment, Paint Finish, Black Fence Timber Stain, Preserve and Waterproofing Cross Ties, Pilings, Telephone Poles, Power Line Poles, Marine Pilings, and Fence Posts. Often called: Creosote Oil, Coal Tar Creosote.

Most hardwood crossties produced in North America today are pressure treated with creosote or creosote solutions. The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has approved and registered creosote for this industrial application. 

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

8 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Good question, don't know. Just asked Lew and he said he doesn't think so.

Wonder how they get salt if it's not supplied. 

If you have livestock (cattle, horses, pigs) I believe it is legal to put one out for them and if the deer find it........ I wouldn't have one out close to or during hunting season however.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Found two more extremely realistic 'dolls':  WOW Jawdrop.gif

Real looking baby doll.jpg

Too Real.jpg

It's UNreal just how REAL these things look!  :o

Turns out, there's a crazy craze behind these dolls:  http://guardianlv.com/2015/04/psychology-behind-reborn-baby-craze/

Reborn doll

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reborn_doll

A reborn doll is a manufactured skin doll that has been transformed by a reborn artist to resemble a human infant with as much realism as possible. The process of creating a reborn doll is referred to as reborning and the doll artists are referred to as reborners. Reborn dolls are also known as Bodo dolls or unliving dolls or reborn baby dolls.

The hobby of creating reborn baby dolls began around 1939 when doll enthusiasts wanted more realistic dolls. Since then, an industry surrounding reborn dolls has emerged. Reborn dolls are primarily purchased on the internet but are available at fairs.  Depending on craftsmanship, they range in price from hundreds to thousands of dollars.

The International Reborn Doll Artists (IRDA) group was created to educate artists in the art form of reborn doll making. Any artist can join the association, however certain ethical guidelines must be upheld by members.

Reborning involves numerous time consuming steps. The most basic form of the process involves taking a vinyl doll, adding multiple hand painted layers of paint, and adding other physical features to the doll.  Artists can pick different brands to best suit what doll they wish to create.  reborn artists can also buy reborn doll kits that are sculpted by reborn sculpt artists, a kit includes the vinyl doll parts. Customers can then purchase a reborn doll by choosing a kit (name) by sculptor (name) and have it reborned by a reborn artist (name) e.g. Adam by Mary reborned by Ann. Consumers can purchase a wide range of supplies for creating their own reborn.  

Making a doll from a kit is called newborning and allows artists to omit some steps in the fabrication process and begin with a blank canvas.  Many supplies are needed for both external and internal modifications of reborns to make the doll seem more realistic.

Some consumers of reborn dolls use them to replace a child they once lost, or a child that has grown up.  Others collect reborns as they would regular dolls. These dolls are sometimes played with as if they are an infant.  

Critics debate whether reborn dolls are harmful, or whether these dolls can help in the grieving process.  

Because of their realistic appearance, reborn dolls have occasionally been mistaken for real babies and "rescued" from parked cars after being reported to the police by passers-by.

I must admit, I would love to have that little baby boy...doll.^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

4 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Some people have all the talent

cup.jpg

But they aren't smart enough to realize that can't hold liquid. ..:eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

25 minutes ago, pnutts said:

Cat Suffering From a Horrible Case of Chickenpox

Cat w chicken pox.jpg

They smell chicken on the cat's breath....:eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Oh man Tracey I CANNOT believe you posted those! I am craving a steak so bad! But I have a fridg full of leftovers that'll take all week to eat up. By gummy, on Saturday I'm having a porterhouse. I had them cut 1" thick this year, it's gonna be amazing. MH would love one of those perfectly formed burgers, with a side of salad. 

Have to say all I can think of when I see your name and avatar is steak.......with horseradish sauce of course, and some thick sliced tomato. Can't wait till Saturday:eat::eat::eat:

So tell me, what is picture #2 of? I can't quite figure it out. 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Oh man Tracey I CANNOT believe you posted those! I am craving a steak so bad! But I have a fridg full of leftovers that'll take all week to eat up. By gummy, on Saturday I'm having a porterhouse. I had them cut 1" thick this year, it's gonna be amazing. MH would love one of those perfectly formed burgers, with a side of salad. 
Have to say all I can think of when I see your name and avatar is steak.......with horseradish sauce of course, and some thick sliced tomato. Can't wait till Saturday:eat::eat::eat:

So tell me, what is picture #2 of? I can't quite figure it out. 

Hey Cheryl,
Pic 2 are gorgeous embers/hot charcoals dumped from chimney starter in pic 1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Tbs77 said:

Hey Cheryl,
Pic 2 are gorgeous embers/hot charcoals dumped from chimney starter in pic 1

Oh beautiful charcoal coals....I can smell it from here....

Count on my pic's of the porterhouse Saturday, just so you can drool. Have to return the favor. 

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Oh beautiful charcoal coals....I can smell it from here....

Count on my pic's of the porterhouse Saturday, just so you can drool. Have to return the favor. 

Those burgers were done last night. I have NY strip steaks in freezer in gonna take out for weekend. Trying to be nice to my visitors from back east.
They do love my coffee. They don't get the French press... That's for my stress at work. 20161216_124811-1209x1612.thumb.jpg.f5f2

Brother Tracey, you and your wife must meet up with me! I love my french press too, I use it for my Assam or Irish Breakfast teas. I can't drink coffee anymore so I found some really dark, rich teas. And the french press is amazing! 

And look at those burgers again, driving me crazy! All I had today was some celery and cream cheese and a chicken Caesar salad!

NY Strip for this weekend? I guess we're gonna have to see who's gonna get the "most interesting dinner" vote afterward, huh? 

Get ready for some pic's worth drooling over.