JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Screen cap taken today of a live web cam, showing a crowd of hikers in Yellowstone watching Old Faithful go off:

View Live Web cam of Old Faithful

Old Faithful web cam.jpg.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Cold and windy today, had to do 5 big jobs, ohhh my aching back! Started raining as I drove home, it's 38 degrees and supposed to be snow by tomorrow. 

So I think this calls for a couple toddy's, buttered rum and Tom and Jerry. Ummm. Going down, maybe too good.....no they're not both mine, Lew has the T & J, it's a little too sweet and creamy for my gut. 

toddy.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

20 hours ago, rocket said:

Mom and dad had several generations of Shih Tzu.  Theirs all had attitude and were not the best around small children.  They were never teased but always seemed to have an unpredictable temperament.

Peachy is our Lhasa Apso, she can get temperamental,  but Hercules and Molly are very quiet and unassuming. (until 2 am!) None of our pets are teased either, that's just mean.  Then Chester, well, if you sit down anywhere he'll be up on your lap and putting his head in your neck, begging for a good petting.

Richard, I have one of those cuppa's waiting for you. 

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

21 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

20170107_205749-756x1008.jpgIMG-20170107-WA0009-567x1008.jpeg

It's the weekend, I knew you'd be posting something grilled! Actually thought about you during the last of the meeting this morning.......whats for luncchhhh...

I made us cheese burgers, on the stove this time cause it was storming. With onion buns. Not nearly as impressive as your nummies

Edited by bagwell1987

Oops

OW, that hurts my neck! 

So strange, we are over here on the coast in a storm free zone at the present 50 miles from here every one is getting hit with serious snow. We're not even getting any amount of rain.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I hear ya Jerry, we've had quite a cold snap but not much precip, thought I'd make it through another winter where my geranium would make it but, alas, not so lucky. 

It was a snowy drive in this morning. Not when I left but progressively more so as I drove to Astoria. Here's a pic I took on the top of the hill before the Column, it's my daughters house. It was an experience as I quickly learned how to ski- first this way then that way- all the way up the hill, trying to get momentum without taking out the cars on either side. Fun. Decided to go down the south side of the hill, skiing up is one thing but skiing down the hill would have been another experience altogether.

on the hill.jpg

2 hours ago, pnutts said:

Surprise! That's where all the toys went!

Couch treasures.jpg

My mum's dog would anxiously wander around with a treat looking for some suitable hiding place in the living room. I would wait until he had hidden it then quickly move the furniture to reveal it. The look of disgust he would give me was priceless as I said "Look what I found!"

Seems to be a male dog thing - our female never did it.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

A drastic drop in sunspot activity has led to some breathtakingly beautiful auroras: FAINT2221.GIF

M-P-Markkanen-aurora1_sign_1483710705_lg

Taken by M-P Markkanen on January 6, 2017 @ Rovaniemi, Lapland, Finland
More Fab Photos

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

My pound puppy, K-LEE the K-9:

My pound puppy K-LEE.jpg

We adopted K-LEE from the shelter when she was 10 months old.

She will be 15 in April.

K-LEE has never barked at ANYBODY in her entire life.No grinning.gif

She barked at the cat once, for walking a little too close to her favorite toy.:D

And she howled at the heifers, when they broke out of the barn one night and were dancing on the front lawn.

She is now 100% deaf.:(

Most definitely NOT 'guard dog' material.

In fact, because K-LEE is so quiet, it's like having a picture of a dog.^_^

Here's something worth reading, I never knew this. Margaret Knight

(At first I was struck by her face, she looks much like the Black Dahlia woman.)

http://www.aroomofourown.org/meet-margaret-e-knight-the-paper-bag-pioneer-who-had-her-inventions-stolen-by-a-man-by-women-rock-science/

Margaret.jpg

Edited by bagwell1987