JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

7 hours ago, pnutts said:

redneck mailbox.jpg

Wonder if I could do this with one of Lewie's old chainsaw's? Kinda cool eh?

6 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

Thanks for the commendation for making Tomahawk steak unrecognizable! emoji6.png

I know, I know, momentary showing of my blonde-ness! (Crazy woman)

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

6 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Wonder if I could do this with one of Lewie's old chainsaw's? Kinda cool eh?

I know, I know, momentary showing of my blonde-ness! (Crazy woman)

:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

crows-2.jpg

Thousands of Birds Photographed Atop Snow-Laden Trees in Downtown Portland, Oregon

by Christopher Jobson on January 17, 2017 

One evening last week, C.S.I. Walker Berg of the Portland Oregon Police Bureau looked out a window on the 12th floor of the Justice Center to discover an incredible sight: trees freshly covered in thick white snow were covered in yet another layer of thousands of black crows.

Berg grabbed a Nikon D700 and snapped this amazing shot of the trees eerily lit from below by street lamps before the birds disappeared. The police department shared the image dubbed “Crows on Snow” on Facebook and Twitter where it quickly went viral.

ravens cawing.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

3 hours ago, pnutts said:

Earth swaddled by clouds. Viewed from the Hubble.

Earth from Hubble.jpg

Oh look...a water canopy...:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

13 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Oh look...a water canopy...:lol1:

Sorry to bust your canopy. :lol:

This is not a photo from Hubble. Hubble cannot focus on anything as close as earth. This picture is artwork.

"This photograph is neither an image of Earth, nor was it taken by the Hubble Space Telescope. This image is a 3D rendering, was apparently created by someone named Mike Kiev, and has been circulating on the internet since at least 2013."

See Snopes:  http://www.snopes.com/cradle-of-clouds-photo/

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Took this picture of vehicle in front of me in parking lot. Driving a white Jeep in our weather ( hard to keep clean in SNIRT, and hard to see in Squalls ), yup Weirdos.

Wasn't sure camera feature would work since I updated phone to unofficial "Marshmallow" Android.

IMG_20170124_154620.jpg

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

58 minutes ago, dilip kumar said:

How did you update your phone. I need to do it pls.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

Very carefully. If not you can "Brick" it so it won't work either until "Unbricked" for soft bricked :shrugs:or permanently bricked - never work again.:depressed:

Find your phone here and see what files and instructions there are, if any.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

In the DNA thread it had pics of low-rider cars, bikes and motorcycles. (I didn't want to hijack that thread.) And the point that Tim and Tortuga are brothers which I didn't know. Here's what I would have posted there:

I like the low riders but am so afraid of it rubbing on the pavement. What prevents them from doing that? I have a low slung Dodge 1500 PU that I really love. It has a problem of bottoming out in a tunnel we have and I HATE that. I'm thinking about getting airbags for the springs.

truck.jpg

The pups in the drivers seat is Peachy and Herkie. :wub:

The bicycles are great too but what's to prevent the fenders from scraping on the ground as well? I have a fat butt cruiser bike, I love it. Has height and good clearance.

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Back when I used to do flooring I also cleaned carpet in apartments. There was a guy in one of them that had a small pickup that was dropped really low. He decided to raise it back up a bit. He got tired of getting stuck on the speed bump in the parking lot on the way to his apartment

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~