JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Ot :offtopic:, but my husband gets words scrambled. I think I mentioned that our little dog is part Jack Russell. Husb says; she is 50 percent Jack DAniels.  When we lived in Maine, he was trying to tell a story about a Maine Coon CAt. He's saying. "You know what I mean, Bob cat, Bobcat." Sometimes we know what he means but other times  no inkling. Then he gets mad and says I don't listen. :laugh:

My BFF here and my mom did the same thing. With my BFF her texts are well.....rather interesting. I've learned to improvise and read between the lines. Even then sometimes I have to send her a reply 597dea94ab0e7_dizzy1(49x48).jpg.556bee5d97bfcfa66ffa67c850e0da16.jpg so she knows I'm confused

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

10 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

My wife and I had two Maine Coons over the years.They both were adopted. The first one made me love cats. When we were Bible Students the first one was nicknamed "the theocratic cat" because he sat in on our Bible study then would make his way onto our PE book(s). My wife is determined to adopt more Maine Coons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

My wife and I had two Maine Coons over the years.They both were adopted. The first one made me love cats. When we were Bible Students the first one was nicknamed "the theocratic cat" because he sat in on our Bible study then would make his way onto our PE book(s). My wife is determined to adopt more Maine Coons.

Our cat used to sit in on the BS   .....everyone called her "The Kingdom Kitty" . 

And Maine Coons love to headbutt! Pic of our last one.

From below link:

Another weird play habit of the Maine Coon is their penchant for butting heads with their owners, and I mean that in a literal sense. Large Maine Coons are capable of delivering quite a powerful hit, and I speak from personal experience. It appears to be a form of harmless play, which they prefer to engage in with their favorite person. If that person isn’t available, the cat will then proceed down the perceived line of authority in the household. At any rate, all these macho play habits go far to endearing the Maine Coon to the male of the human species. This is indeed a man’s cat. Even men who say they don’t care for cats are invariably charmed by the immense and playful Maine Coon.

https://www.petcha.com/about-the-maine-coon/

I agree, if a man doesn't like cats get a Maine Coon and that will be your new Bromance! 2012-04-04_17-53-19_868-1632x920.jpg

10 minutes ago, Bjern said:

Furano lavender farm in Hokkaido, Japan.

Here is why I thought of Sequim, WA. Even has the mountains in the background.

Sequim WA.png

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

9 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

And Maine Coons love to headbutt! Pic of our last one.

Another weird play habit of the Maine Coon is their penchant for butting heads with their owners, and I mean that in a literal sense. Large Maine Coons are capable of delivering quite a powerful hit, and I speak from personal experience. It appears to be a form of harmless play, which they prefer to engage in with their favorite person. If that person isn’t available, the cat will then proceed down the perceived line of authority in the household. At any rate, all these macho play habits go far to endearing the Maine Coon to the male of the human species. This is indeed a man’s cat. Even men who say they don’t care for cats are invariably charmed by the immense and playful Maine Coon.

I agree, if a man doesn't like cats get a Maine Coon and that will be your new Bromance! 2012-04-04_17-53-19_868-1632x920.jpg

Thanks for the warning!...lol.

I'll never get one now that you mentioned the above statement. They actually scarce me....I was considering one day to get one because you stated, "if a man don't like cat's get a Maine Coon”. I'm not a man so my decision made.

Edited by Life4u

Corrected

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

Thanks for the warning!...lol.

I'll never get one now that you mentioned the above statement. They actually scarce me....I was considering one day to get one because you stated, "if a man don't like cat's get a Maine Coon”. I'm not a man so my decision made.
If you get a Maine Coon you will cry for sheer gladness. You will not be scared of that lovable "beast"! Our first Maine Coon would exhaust a brother and me because of playing string that is, running around my small apartment with Maine Coon chasing the string.... good times 25 years ago

I was wondering if anyone else from the Northwest was going to post pic's. It was so bad here this morning. Still is but I'm staying home, indoors- ugh. The first pic of the sun didn't show nearly how blood red it was. People were stopped all along my drive to work taking pictures of it. And in the street view you can see just how dense the smoke was.

5983a3830564c_0803170627(861x1531).thumb.jpg.87145237c2fb6f687a146232ea105b59.jpg

5983a38753cb2_0803170627a(861x1531).thumb.jpg.300127e29f4841b853178e5e908c5c86.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

18 hours ago, Tcvancoops said:

My chihuahua, Cooper, with his girlfriend, Leah!

side note: I have arachnophobia, so I literally screamed when I saw the greg's spider picture lol.  Can't wait until the new system when that fear is gone!

IMG_0988.JPG

Is your  chihuahua a mix?