JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

This part of the new assembly hall being built in Casa Grande Arizona USA. I thought all you friends would like to see it. It will be complete next summer. Truly a blessing to have a place to gather together in worship to Jehovah. (Heb. 10:24-25)

Thanks John for sharing. I really like this picture.

But it looks small! How many will it seat when it's done?

I was thinking the same thing. I could see that being a Kingdom Hall. It looks about the size of one. Assembly halls usually need to seat like 10 congregations at a time, plus have a lunch room and business offices.

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Beautiful day on "Top of the World".

I love cloud pictures. I kept trying to find one that would make a good background for this site, but was never satisfied with any.

- Bob

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

That's still a pretty big leaf. I like the colors. Not many autumn color changing leaves here that i know of... :(

That was a great job on the edit! It really looked real at first. I mean, knowing the size of some trees in certain places, who knows how big the leaves will get...

One of the most precious animals that Jehovah created was the lions. I am such a wild cat lover. so when I visit the zoo's I get lots of pictures of all the cats. But the one that I love the most is this picture......

6114=119-zoo5.jpg I plan to have two lions in paradise. and some others as well.:D