JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Why thank you, I taught all 5 High School Classes, (Math, English, Social Studies, the Sciences, and Literature as well as ESL) but retired this year. I guess I can still remember a few things. The math articles in our new mags are especially interesting. I started tutoring math when I was six years old, second grade. I though I would really miss it, but i have been so busy in the field, I don't miss school.

though should be thought. Maybe I am losing it. 

An unbaptized publisher comes by every Sunday after our meeting to watch a video with me. Earlier in the week, she called me on the  phone and nervously and loudly asked, "Have you seen what's going on in France. It's Isis, I'm sure it is."  After watching the broadcast I gently brought the conversation around to the fact that being politically neutral means we don't get engaged in worldly events. All the nations and groups are on the same side, anyway, and will ultimately turn on Jehovah's representatives.  I used it in a round-about way, but she eventually got the point. She is going out in service now and had an experience at the door, where she backed herself into a corner with a householder. I gave her some tips on what flies in our territory. Not every presentation fits everywhere. We are all learning. If we gave an accurate political response (which we don't) we might ask people why they had to order "Freedon  Fries" if France is the longest positive ally to the US? But I wouldn't say that. I don't eat potatoes anyway -I'm a low carber. 

I wish I could have just ONE day where I can get my 15 minute nap without a crisis

attachicon.giftubby.jpg

I guess I needed to explain, it was storming so bad here today the lid of the hot tub took flight and catapulted itself on the roof! Had to call the fire dept to come help! Sounded like a huge tree fell down. 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

I guess I needed to explain, it was storming so bad here today the lid of the hot tub took flight and catapulted itself on the roof! Had to call the fire dept to come help! Sounded like a huge tree fell down. 

I thought you were showing us a new skylight. :lol:

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I thought you were showing us a new skylight. :lol:

Haaa! Nah just the lid. And it's heavy, real heavy so for it to blow off and be lifted up that far meant we had some super bad wind. Have to go to meeting tonight and am not excited to go back out and get wet again, been wet all day.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34