JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Library - app

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3519 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

It's 100MB + so if you have limited data plans, make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi connection.so you don't exceed with your data plan.

Modesty is not something we can simply define in a way that suits us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean.

iPad jw library is in App Store .. Now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

If you go to the app that says sign language then look at related apps you will see the JW library app :)

Hope that works for you :)

Edited by Jewelz

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "

Type in Jehovah's Witnesses all the jw.org apps pop up.. Have fun .. All the requests may put a strain on the apple server...lol

Edited by TheDoorGuy

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

I like how the transparent blue dot stays on the reference within the scripture as you look up the reference .. And then come back to the blue dot where you left off ....... That way you never loose your spot..

All the reference lookups are super fast .. Wonderful

The feature to switch to all the other parallel translations .. Best ever of all programs.. Very intuititive

Now if we could put our own notes in the margins .. That would make it a real study bible...

I can dream can't I .... Lol :)

Edited by TheDoorGuy

I found the Android app. But can anyone point me to where to find the Windows 8 version?

Since there is no search function in the Windows 8 store I can't find it - if its already there.

Go to the uppermost corner of screen, then a menu shows up with a magnifying glass on it... try to search there

Here is a link for the Android version in case anyone needs it:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.jw.jwlibrary.mobile

Thanks Musky. Was just about to ask where i can get teh app.  Will download it right away.

As for your eyes, straight ahead they should look, yes, your own beaming eyes should gaze straight in front of you - Prov. 4:25

I love all the appendix. I started doing something like this (calendar, chronology, pounds and measures, maps with main events) in order to have tools for my personal study, but now, we have ererything and coloured. AMAZING !

"O the depth of God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How unsearchable his judgments are and beyond tracing out his ways are!"

- Romans 11:33 -

Lance I tried it just says sign language .........am I missing something ?

I was having the same problem Wendy!  Thanks for the tip Jewel...finally found it.  :)   Looking forward to exploring it when I get my morning cleaning job done. 

Edited by lgoldsmith

I have just found that if you "click" on the number of a verse, you have a comparison this verse in all the available version.

That's a nice feature.

Wow...Thanks!  Just tried it!  I love it!

I've been doing the happy dance since 5am.

This app is truly wonderful. It already has over 2800 5-star reviews.The features are amazing.

And isn't it wonderful that The Slave had the app available today! Think of all the work that went into getting this ready for us. They obviously realize that the tablet is an almost essential tool for a lot of us. It certainly is for me.

Edited by Goldenoldie

‘So keep yourselves in expectation of me,’ declares Jehovah. (Zephaniah 3:8)

Try re-booting your phone, worked for me. Download took about 30 mins, then was hanging, fine after re-boot.

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Android app is just hanging on my Galaxy S4.  It installed fine but wont run.  Guess they still got some bugs.

It works fine on my S4. It took more than a few seconds to start up when I ran it for the first time after install, but since then runs like a champ. I'd try a reboot like Chris suggested.