JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Armageddon-specific day found!

EvanDelFerro

• 2 weeks later...

I think the end will come in the end and a new beginning from that end and there will be no end to that beginning because the beginning is the end of all that began at the end of the sixth day. So let's end this end and begin a new beginning

Sent from my Q800 using Tapatalk

I think the end will come in the end and a new beginning from that end and there will be no end to that beginning because the beginning is the end of all that began at the end of the sixth day. So let's end this end and begin a new beginning Sent from my Q800 using Tapatalk

This is very clever!! And it looks like English is not your first language.

Edited by a3a27988

John,    You are right,  One cannot be a sissy and get older in this system.  I do know one thing,  I am going to throw out the mirrors in my house because I don't believe they are the ones I purchased 30 years ago.   They have definite flaws in them now.   LOL

The other day after my meeting, I was talking to a few of the younger brothers and sisters and I randomly said "Man, I feel old." Two older brothers overheard me and starting laughing (I'm 18, and they are in their 60s). But compared to the younger ones, I am old!

If it's Thursday +/- 3 days, what time though? for weekdays, Is it during business hours? or after 5 PM during rush hour traffic?

I sometimes have this wishful thinking that Armageddon should happen during a convention (international is better)  so at least we're all together with families and friends who understand what is going on...   and in paradise, we're all dressed up nice :)

If it's Thursday +/- 3 days, what time though? for weekdays, Is it during business hours? or after 5 PM during rush hour traffic?

I sometimes have this wishful thinking that Armageddon should happen during a convention (international is better)  so at least we're all together with families and friends who understand what is going on...   and in paradise, we're all dressed up nice :)

eastern, central, mountain, pacific ??

If the slave ever schedules all the DC's on the same date, we will know somethings up :D

whatever time zone I guess we just wanna make sure if we have to travel by plane for a DC to book an earlier flight, we don't want Armageddon to happen during a late flight - I mean from 100,000 feet in an airplane, how would we know whether it's Armageddon or just a regular turbulence? #weird-imagination

• 1 month later...

I used to hear it was on a Wedsday, since the week begins on a Sunday. See where this speculation

can lead. We can't even agree on what day it is.

GStorrs46

I want it on Friday too, like my Bro David Drake. How about APRIL  3, of a certain year of "NISAN 14" (Memorial Night), since thats when Jehovah chose to bring the First Great Tribulation on APRIL 3, 70 C.E also. Our Spirit Directed Faithful Salve said below in:

Insight Vol.2, 'Jerusalem'

"In just 4 months and 25 days, from April 3 to August 30, 70 C.E., the conquest had been effected. Thus, the tribulation, though intense, was remarkably short. The unreasoning attitude and actions of the Jews within the city doubtless contributed to this shortness."

wt 70," The Coming Great Tribulation" Foreshadowed"

"The siege of Jerusalem did not last long, only from Nisan 14 to Elul 6 (September 6, Gregorian calendar), or less than six months, and not eighteen months as in the siege of Jerusalem by the Babylonian armies in 609-607 B.C.E. There were a number of things as permitted by Jehovah God that worked together for the shortening of the siege in 70 C.E."

Mal. 3:6 " I am Jehovah, I DO NOT CHANGE"

You got it all wrong ... It will come on a Fryday

2 Peter 3:10

10 But Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, but the elements being intensely HOT will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed.

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

• 2 months later...

right after the 4-14-14 Memorial ("Could this be the last Memorial? - 3-2014 KM) and 4-27-14 Special talk!    ...  International Conventions held in Paradise!    

:lol1: Keep guessing man. One day - you'll be right!! :wave:

Have fun at the International Convention!!!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I wish it would be like it was with the Israelites in Egypt and anyone who came into our home would be safe! I wonder how many people I could fit in our house hmmm :wub:  Lol a girl can dream :D  :lol:

I have thought that myself. :)