JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Missing Plane full of passengers?...

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3157 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

How does plane full of 239 people simply vanish? Sounds strange to me...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/08/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane-missing/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

It crashes nto the sea. Nothing mysterious about that, the question is why this one fell from the skies. Technical problem, terrorism? We'll find out in time.

This has made my wife a little anxious. We fly Malaysia airlines to London in May. We will be in an Airbus however. It seems it was a Boeing that has disappeared. I don't know if that is any consolation.

It seems suspicious that 2 of the passengers had stolen passports. Smells like terrorism.

Edited by Purple Triangle

This has made my wife a little anxious. We fly Malaysia airlines to London in May. We will be in an Airbus however. It seems it was a Boeing that has disappeared. I don't know if that is any consolation.

It seems suspicious that 2 of the passengers had stolen passports. Smells like terrorism.

No reason to worry ! I would fly Air Malaysia ... The odds of happening something like that again ... are extremly low ... Extremly low ... Air Malaysia will be on high alert when it comes to safety now.... Just enjoy your trip. Agape

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

No reason to worry ! I would fly Air Malaysia ... The odds of happening something like that again ... are extremly low ... Extremly low ... Air Malaysia will be on high alert when it comes to safety now.... Just enjoy your trip. Agape

My wife is a worrier by nature. It is in her genes. She flies to Townsville on Tuesday to see her fleshly sister for a few days. We woke up this morning to find out there is a cyclone brewing off the North Queensland coast. Her nerves will really be on edge.

I am sure everything will be alright when we fly to London in a couple of months. Like you say the chances are very slim for another incident like this happening. All being well we will have a very enjoyable trip. Thanks.

I have never flown, and now with my heart problems I never will.  My wife and I plan lovely holidays in Europe by train, and when they build a bridge, we may come to USA too!

You can take a ship to this side of the pond - they are already in the water without the 35,000 foot drop - ships do float -most of the time. :D

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

They think it blew up in the air.

If it was hijacked - they would have seen it go down to an altitude that was below radar.

This is a very sad story.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I have never flown, and now with my heart problems I never will.  My wife and I plan lovely holidays in Europe by train, and when they build a bridge, we may come to USA too!

We will visit each other when Jehovah sets up the means!

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Hopefully they will find wreckage soon...although a fisherman saw a plane flying at low altitudeSent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

How big was it, according to the fisherman? It might have been a biplane he saw and he's just exaggerating. :D