JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Doing a little research and need help.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3637 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Lately I came across some people with multiple backgrounds. On some applications they are to put down what they are, however if the application say you are black or white, but if you are a Latino or Native American then you can't put down neither black or white.

So, I wonder, what are the applications says in YOUR land regarding ones background?

I work in an office that has applications for people to fill out. You can check black or white AND Hispanic or Native American.

Until recently, I had never thought that much about persons who were mixed Native American and black or Hispanic black people. Being raised in the truth, I always was a bit "color-blind".... :blushing:  :flowers:

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

The City I work at asks this way:

The remaining questions are voluntary. The information is used to comply with United States Government Equal Employment Opportunity requirements. Data collected will be used for statistical purposes and to measure the effectiveness of recruitment efforts. The information which you provide will be kept confidential.

Ethnic Origin

- White

- Black

- Hispanic

- Asian or Pacific Islander

- American Indian or Alaskan

- Other

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....