JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

spoiler (not really ) thread?

So... Why dont we have a SPOILER (not really)

thread?

Let me explain its purpose... Itl be for brothers and sisters that go to the normal SPOILER threads because they cant resist (me) and/or then go on to complain in the SPOILER thread that theyve read a SPOILER.... Who have thought it?

So we have a SPOILER (not really) thread we can go there and not have things spoilt but still think we have our finger on the pulse?

I think its a spiffing idea... What what.

A pensive and thoughtful gu

(the clues in the name people ):-)

Shall i start us off? .... I didnt hear that all brothers will have to wear socks WITH sandals and biege shorts in the ministry from may - sept.... And i didnt hear of course beards from july are compulsory ( sisters optional altho must be kept neat)

Edited by stuagu

Shall i start us off? .... I didnt hear that all brothers will have to wear socks WITH sandals and biege shorts in the ministry from may - sept.... And i didnt hear of course beards from july are compulsory ( sisters optional altho must be kept neat)

We have a Brother that goes to the ministry with sandals and beige socks in the summer... But with trousers and a tie ;)

I didn't hear that one of the new releases at the convention is a tract entitle "The New Song" and if you're able to sing it it proves your of the anointed.Nope,didn't hear that.

and i didnt hear that either so thats confirmed that!:-)

In another thread it was mentioned that the Branch bought another hotel. Seems they need additional hotels, apartment complexes and are also building new dorms.

Evidently these are critically needed for all the rumors.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Since people are being stingy with their contributions to the work, the FDS has decided to charge a premium to those who take literature and don't place it. They've also decided to start charging for preferred seating for the lazy. You can go online and select your seats in advance at ticketmaster.

They're also installing a mosh pit for all the improperly dressed sisters.

In another thread it was mentioned that the Branch bought another hotel. Seems they need additional hotels, apartment complexes and are also building new dorms.

In the late 20s, the WT considered Psalm 45:16, and brother Rutherford began working on Beth-Sarim to house these resurrected princes.

This week, the WT considered that same verse again, and the slave simultaneously purchases a hotel.

Coincidence?