JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy! where to find Epub version ?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3330 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hi Brothers & Sisters

I need help finding Epub (have PDF already) version of  Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy!

I hope that Epub version can be found.

I tried jw.org without success.

Any help appreciated.

Agape ;)

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Do u mind linking me to the pdf?

I hope this works ...trying to post PDF here.... 

Nope, I can't do it here ....  it says that I can upload files up to 1000 KB ... and the book is larger then that.

and I can't really link you as well because when I press results on google it takes me straight to the download (automatic)

What I suggest is that you google it with the title and pdf and see what results you get - have you tried this yet ?

My link starts like this: da-ip.getmyip.com:8080/PDF/1999,%202006%20-%20Pay%20Attentio...‎

Edited by Gregexplore

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Yeah, it is too big to post in a thread. We have a 2 mb max, but I did find it using "Pay Attention Daniel's Prophecy" via Google and yours was the first option.

Thank you

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Yeah, it is too big to post in a thread. We have a 2 mb max, but I did find it using "Pay Attention Daniel's Prophecy" via Google and yours was the first option.

Thank you

Yes the file is around 6.8 MB ! I can send it via email ....

Revelation book is due for a major update. Maybe we will get a surprise soon -I hope.

Have old versions of books in .txt files formatted for PLAnet and PLA-ndroid.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

• 8 months later...

Hi Brothers & Sisters

I need help finding Epub (have PDF already) version of  Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy!

I hope that Epub version can be found.

I tried jw.org without success.

Any help appreciated.

Agape ;)

If you still don't have the book "Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy!" in ePUB I have one I created myself.  I just joined JWtalk and saw you question.  The only drawback is that when I created the ePUB I was unable to link all the scriptures.  The table of contents is linked to each chapter.  I just did not have enough time to link all the scriptures.  I need some software that does the link process quicker.  I can send it to you if you still need it.

God's Word For us Through Jeremiah 

Isaiah's Prophecy vol 1

Isaiah's Prophecy vol 2

Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy

Live With Jehovah's Day in Mind

Survival into A New Earth

The last one is one my wife really liked and I made it for her.  It is an older book.

I hope these links work.  If they do not work let me know anfd I will try again.

• 4 weeks later...