JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Gaddaffi Gone?? !

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4810 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

There is a strong rumour that he has already fled the country....if this is true, then it will be amazing..how things in this world can change so quickly !

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/libya-protesters-stand-firm-after-gaddafi-gone-rumour-circulates-494377.html

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

It remind me in Central and Eastern Europe in 1989.People wants freedom and will happen.

I use to work for Gaddaffi hotel business in European Union.Quite surprising how he act.Anyway many countries in EU will have for sure hard time if he will step down!

It remind me in Central and Eastern Europe in 1989.People wants freedom and will happen.

I use to work for Gaddaffi hotel business in European Union.Quite surprising how he act.Anyway many countries in EU will have for sure hard time if he will step down!

Yes I think there will be many problems in Libya, maybe even civil war......they have no infrastructure, and nothing to replace him with...except tribal wars.

I for one will be amazed if the people managed to bring the governments of both Bahrain and Libya down.... !! but then we know that Jehovah can maneuver events so we will have to wait and see.

I think you said this less than a week ago...things are sure speeding to the end...

I for one will be amazed if the people managed to bring the governments of both Bahrain and Libya down.... !! but then we know that Jehovah can maneuver events so we will have to wait and see.

I think you said this less than a week ago...things are sure speeding to the end...

We can only imagine the speed that Babylon the Great will be annihilated....like a mill stone !!

Libya: Colonel Gaddafi 'flees' to Venezuela as cities fall to protesters

Credible Western intelligence reports say that Muammar Gaddafi has fled Libya and is on his way to exile in Venezuela, according to William Hague, the foreign secretary.

full article

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8339096/Libya-Colonel-Gaddafi-flees-to-Venezuela-as-cities-fall-to-protesters.html

And remember, neither Libya, Bahrain nor Morroco are World powers - imagine how stunning it was for Babylon to fall in one night!

We are privileged to live in such exciting and fast moving times....what next ??? the UN has just called for him to stand down...if he isn't already gone :)

And remember, neither Libya, Bahrain nor Morroco are World powers - imagine how stunning it was for Babylon to fall in one night!

We are privileged to live in such exciting and fast moving times....what next ??? the UN has just called for him to stand down...if he isn't already gone :)

I don't think he is gone yet - Al Jazeera English tweets are reporting air strikes on Misratah which is east of Tripoli as well as tanks firing on protesters in that city. I think Colonel Gaddafi, the self appointed "King of kings of Africa", is still in control and fighting back and he doesn't seem to care what the international community think about him either at the moment.

Gaddafi's just denied... but this is interesting, a lot of country are moving... this is a little revolution

Gaddafi is done, the people have turned on him. Its pretty exciting times, yes?

That said, Gaddafi is a scum bag and I fear he's going to leave a lot of bodies in his wake before he's gone...

Gaddafi's just denied... but this is interesting, a lot of country are moving... this is a little revolution

Gaddafi is done, the people have turned on him. Its pretty exciting times, yes?

That said, Gaddafi is a scum bag and I fear he's going to leave a lot of bodies in his wake before he's gone...

I think that at the moment he is sticking there like glue !! but he will go at sometimes...its like a pile of dominoes falling...what will happen at the end of the pile...??? we can only wait and see :)

Don't Jesus's words at Matt 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 echo in your mind when you hear all this stuff? (Nartion rising against nation, earthquakes in one place after another etc etc) Exciting times to live in, and not without a little nervous anticipation too! When the downfall of this system really gets started, things will happen so quickly, it'll take everyone by surprise.

Don't Jesus's words at Matt 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 echo in your mind when you hear all this stuff? (Nartion rising against nation, earthquakes in one place after another etc etc) Exciting times to live in, and not without a little nervous anticipation too! When the downfall of this system really gets started, things will happen so quickly, it'll take everyone by surprise.

I agree Graham I think that when this system starts to shake and go then things will happen so quickly that it will take even us by surprise...nervous anticipation describes these times well :)

The good news has to be preached! I was re-reading some old years books over the last few weeks and it struck me that only think that halfway works in slowing the work down is war and oppressive regimes. Persecution in itself doesn't... Jehovah's name will be declared so we will have to wait and see how he does it.

Things are a-moving, no doubt about it!