JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updated Publications on JW.org

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3307 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Shali  - You misspelled FACETIOUS.

I'm calling the moderators !!!   :phone:

I misspell a lot of words - do they have a spell check in this forum or are you it? LOL  I'm sure the moderators will be very interested in your observation about my spelling, I think you should notify every single one of them!  I'm sure they will thank you for it! LOL

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Brigette. the Revelation book need to be updated

Isn't that exactly what I said in my comment above this one?  They would have to do a total reprint of the book if we ever study it again!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Isn't that exactly what I said in my comment above this one?  They would have to do a total reprint of the book if we ever study it again!

I think all your post didn't show on the computer. While we at it; we need a new book on Eziekel. Who knows, it would be funny that the brothers made a new book on Eziekel and Revelation together like the Finished Mystery book in 1917.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks Tony! Time to RE-DOWNLOAD! ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

No pdf February 2015 km. Hopefully tomorrow. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Heard about this today....

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/?contentLanguageFilter=en&pubFilter=bh&sortBy=1

I'll be interested to see the changes documented. We JUST started considering this publication as one part of our Family Worship since our kids are old enough to begin thinking for themselves and hopefully will consider baptism in the near future.

I moved this to the JW News & Publicly Shared Information forum since updates to our publications is certainly of interest to our brothers and sisters who visit and read the public forums but don't register for membership.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!