JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3335 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The last forum I started was about The Ark and what may have happened to it. Along with the Ark, some mentioned the golden jar of mana, Noah's ark, and the "secret scroll" in Revelation. They were very interesting discussions, so I thought I'd make a topic about what you would like to ask one of the resurrected ones in the paradise. And if you have a bible-based opinion about someone's question.. be free to comment on it.

The Bible wasn't just written in a book.... but in creation itself

I've always wanted to ask this...

“Jonah, what did the big fish look like? How did it smell on the inside?”

and

“Elijah, how did you feel when Jehovah sent the ravens with unbled meat to sustain you? What was it like to see the Baal priests exposed as fraud at Mount Carmel?”

I could go on! The list is endless.

and

“Elijah, how did you feel when Jehovah sent the ravens with unbled meat to sustain you? What was it like to see the Baal priests exposed as fraud at Mount Carmel?”

I could go on! The list is endless.

I know how Elijah reacted on Miunt Carmel..

post-3469-0-71311400-1400717751_thumb.pn

I would ask David was Bathsheba really that pretty that you had to go through all that trouble? Really dude? But I assume he would just point into the distance and say, "Ha! You tell me buddy!"  :)  :)

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

"Noah, what did it smell like inside that ark for a whole year with all those animals (and their respective droppings)?

Along with this, what details about the ark were left out off the genesis account? Like where were th living quarters? How many animals were there? How comfy was that year living on top of one another?

Along with this, what details about the ark were left out off the genesis account? Like where were th living quarters? How many animals were there? How comfy was that year living on top of one another?

And, What did it SMELL like??  :scared:

How about asking Daniel where was he the day his three friends were thrown in the fiery furnace?

I always just thought he was taking a bathroom break?  :whistling:

How about asking Daniel where was he the day his three friends were thrown in the fiery furnace?

I never even thought about where he was...

I would like to ask how did sloths make it to the ark and then back to south america?

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

I would like to ask how did sloths make it to the ark and then back to south america?

Perhaps they hitched a ride on a jaguar or a crocodile!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

• 4 weeks later...

and,

It is interesting, you can get used to about any smell.

I repaired TVs and some customers had cats. Cats left  in a house will go to the bathroom usually in one place. This customer 's TV need repair and guess where they went?  Yeah, right behind the TV. The ammonia smell was atrocious!!

I did fix the TV, and about gagged in the process. I didn't even complain about the smell. I can't see how this customer (who had a clean house) could stand the smell but it was normal to her.

I have too many questions for all the Resurrected Ones!

But maybe some answers will be given in the "Resurrected Interviews" at Assemblies/Conventions?

But I would like to ask or hear Moses explain all about these 2 situations below that I have always wondered about?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** it-2 p. 973 Sinai ***
Having come into a covenant relationship with Jehovah, the Israelites, through their representatives, were able to draw near to Mount Sinai. Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, and 70 of the older men of Israel approached the mountain and saw a magnificent vision of God’s glory. (Ex 24:9-11)

Later, Moses was instructed to make two stone tablets like those he had shattered and again ascend Mount Sinai, in order to have the “Ten Words” recorded thereon. (Ex 34:1-3; De 10:1-4) Moses spent another 40 days on the mountain without eating or drinking. To make this possible, he doubtless received divine assistance.—Ex 34:28; apparently this is the same 40-day period as that mentioned at De 9:18; compare Ex 34:4, 5, 8; De 10:10.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1st Situation?)  -  they saw a magnificent vision of God’s glory. (Ex 24:9-11)

So what exactly did Moses and the others see?

Exodus 24:10 says something awesome:

They got to see the God of Israel. And under his feet there was what seemed like a work of sapphire flagstones and

like the very heavens for purity.”

Wow! What exactly was this vision like?

Did it resemble the other visions we have read about Jehovah in the Bible? Or was this quite different?

(2nd Situation?) - Moses spent another 40 days on the mountain

So besides receiving the famous 10 Commandments/2 Tablets, the FDS says about these 1st 40days/40nights:

*** w04 3/15 p. 26 par. 6 Highlights From the Book of Exodus ***
Moses spends 40 days in the mountain,

receiving instructions regarding true worship and the construction of Jehovah’s tabernacle, a portable temple.

So then what happened when Moses shattered the Tablets and Jehovah had him another 40 days/40nights?

Did Jehovah on this 2nd time of 40 days simply repeat all of the previous instructions about the Laws and Tabernacle?

Or did Jehovah use some days to teach/instruct/mold Moses during this time?

And if there was some "personal training" for Moses, did God tell him not to write any of this down?

What about Joshua? What was he doing during all this time up there, not with Moses, yet far from all the people below?

Anyway, too many questions I have.

But what an "Interview" this would be with Moses telling exactly what had happened on these 2 occasions!

We as an audience would be hanging on his every word!  :o

And/Or typing it out as fast as could on our own "Tablets"! 

:lol:

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

It would seem that he was with all the other high officials in the kings court that were not required to bow to the kings image.

(Dan 2:48,49)

I would like to ask Able what made him realize that killing one of the very creatures God asked him to take care of was how to please Jehovah.  I've never figured that out - you'd think the God who created these beautiful creatures would be upset that you slaughtered them and offered them as a sacrifice but somehow Able figured out that it would very much please Jehovah.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I would like to ask Able what made him realize that killing one of the very creatures God asked him to take care of was how to please Jehovah. I've never figured that out - you'd think the God who created these beautiful creatures would be upset that you slaughtered them and offered them as a sacrifice but somehow Able figured out that it would very much please Jehovah.

even more fascinating that God was pleased, eh?

This often makes me wonder - especially as we are reading Leviticus and how God required these sacrifices later. Hmmmmm

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)