JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower Buying Training Facility in Small Town FL

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3393 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

You've got to remember that this is not a 1 week course, but 4 months. The facilities would be great for housing the friends as well as maybe feeding and recreation. I Personally feel that the more time for schooling and being together out of the world would be great.

There is no "maybe" about it. There is a very nice dining room serviced from a nice kitchen with a cafeteria/buffet style serving area.

There is also a swimming pool.

It is also only a short drive (less than 40 minutes) to St Augustine and Daytona with Jacksonville and Orlando each a little more than an hour away.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

You've got to remember that this is not a 1 week course, but 4 months. The facilities would be great for housing the friends as well as maybe feeding and recreation. I Personally feel that the more time for schooling and being together out of the world would be great.

If it is the School for Kingdom Evangelisers then it should be for 2 months, not 4. Is there a school for 4 months?
Edited by bohemian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our congregation received a card from the elder and his wife from my hall who are there. The facility is being renovated while out is being used. Right now the elder and wife have a 2 room apartment consisting of a living room and bedroom. Each room has an attached restroom. The restroom attached to the living room had been refurbished into a small kitchen. They also have a main dining room like the other bethel facilities.

The thread is titled "Watchtower Buying Training Facility ....." and that is correct ..... the first class is scheduled to start September 4

If it is the School for Kingdom Evangelisers then it should be for 2 months, not 4. Is there a school for 4 months?

I believe The First Graduating class of Kingdom Evangelisers took place this past weekend - does anyone have any firsthand info as to how many, where sent, etc. ?

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd post this little tidbit: a friend of our who lives in Pal Coast just told us yesterday that the Training Center has been officially named "Palm Coast Bethel"

He also told us that there are now 10 congregations in the Palm Coast area, some of them are no English, and that, while attending the Palm Coast Bethel, the students are all assigned to one of the Congregations in the area.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~