JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

On my baking list for this week!! I do have to admit that I use the bread machine to mix and do the first rise. Then I take it out, knead it, put it in a regular bread pan and put it in a cooler with a heat pad set on low. It will rise in 10 minutes! Makes a prettier loaf. 

Milk Bread

1025222.jpg

Rated: 4.5.gif
Submitted By: Fran Stinson
Photo By: pomplemousse
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ready In: 2 Hours
Servings: 15
"The bread machine proves its worth with this basic white bread that calls for a glass of milk."
INGREDIENTS:
1 1/8 cups milk
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
DIRECTIONS:

1. Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select regular white bread cycle; press Start.

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

On my baking list for this week!! I do have to admit that I use the bread machine to mix and do the first rise. Then I take it out, knead it, put it in a regular bread pan and put it in a cooler with a heat pad set on low. It will rise in 10 minutes! Makes a prettier loaf.

Milk Bread

1025222.jpg

Rated: 4.5.gif

Submitted By: Fran Stinson

Photo By: pomplemousse

Prep Time: 5 Minutes

Cook Time: 30 Minutes

Ready In: 2 Hours

Servings: 15

"The bread machine proves its worth with this basic white bread that calls for a glass of milk."

INGREDIENTS:

1 1/8 cups milk

3 cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon salt

3 tablespoons white sugar

1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast

DIRECTIONS:

1. Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select regular white bread cycle; press Start.

Wow... The briefest direction I have ever seen in cooking recipe...

:bouncing:

• 2 weeks later...

I read this post because Greg Dent posted in it and I thought "if Greg posted in it then it must be something GREAT!" But then I read the post and now my opinion of Greg Dent is half baked. Sorry Greg!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I read this post because Greg Dent posted in it and I thought "if Greg posted in it then it must be something GREAT!" But then I read the post and now my opinion of Greg Dent is half baked. Sorry Greg!

hope he doesn't come away half raw!