JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Magnitude 8.9 Quake Hits Japan

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4783 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

futurepromise
Announced at the Bethel morning report at breakfast there are officially

2300 publishers in the earthquake area.
1 Brother, 1 sister and a unbelieving husband known dead.
115 are still missing.
5 Kingdom Halls destroyed.

I got the same info today from an elder who is in this school for elders this week.

My vife told me they used Psalms 46:1,2 in the door to door ministry today and people was listening.

I will try this evening.

Christian love to you al.

I prefer to wait and verify if this info is really OFFICIAL before telling to other brothers and sisters.

The family of my wife is japanese, but they live in OSAKA so they are fine.

i agree with you, david. when we hear it from the platform then we know it is reliable information. hearing from a friend who heard it from a friend is not quite the same thing. we will be getting an official update soon, i am sure.

I prefer to wait and verify if this info is really OFFICIAL before telling to other brothers and sisters.

The family of my wife is japanese, but they live in OSAKA so they are fine.

i agree with you, david. when we hear it from the platform then we know it is reliable information. hearing from a friend who heard it from a friend is not quite the same thing. we will be getting an official update soon, i am sure.

Yes it seems the brothers are still gathering information and things are changing so quickly.....I am glad that you wifes family are safe David :)

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

Jehovah's power is so A M A Z I N G and this is really nothing in comparison to his creating the universe. Imagine what just one droplet from the sun could do.:eek:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

No wonder the psalmist David said : "What is man that you take notice of him?".....we are nothing, and the sooner we come to this realization the better off we will be for it.

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!