JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

US;, UN announce unconditional humanitarian cease-fire

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3547 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The UN is getting tired of this mess:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/31/world/meast/mideast-crisis/index.html

I think It's about to happen!!

I think that this is significant because this one is UNCONDITIONAL.. The previous cease-fires had conditions in order for the cease-fire to move forward.....

I'm getting goose bumps as I type this!!

Edited by zoebarry

Sorry, my last post was pretty incoherient - sent it from my very old phone. What I meant to say was "Yes,! I thought the fact that the cease-fire was unconditional was pretty interesting too" (I do much better when I have a full keyboard in front of me)

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

That didn't take long. Only took a few minutes for Hamas to start firing more rockets and shelling the boarder. Even kidnapped an Israeli solder. Thee whole lot of them are insane on both sides.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

It's ridiculous for anyone to think that this conflict will resolve itselve and that more people won't get hurt or die! Now people in Gaza are without water and electricity and soon food - what the bombing doesn't kill, the lack of food and water will. I have a feeling that "drastic action" to stop this is in the works.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I'm joining this chat...I think it's about to happen too! Everyone says it's impossible for peace in that region because they have been fighting for so long, but if they announce it now....that could be the big announcement.

But not for sure, no one knows that....but a huge possibility for sure!