JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

You know you're a "Net Witness" ...

I think our poor Brigette has gone back to work now. Posting has again resumed it's regular pace and the moderators are kicking back and breathing again. 

Brigette did do some powerful posting though didn't she?

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

No tape = I've been assimilated.  It's a done deal - no going back.  Life is not worth living anymore - good bye cruel Borg World!!!!!

Shali I thought I saw your kitty/puppy being assimilated. Moderators (Chuck) I would love to see it fully assimilated just this one time, and watch Shali react. I would like to name her kitty/puppy Nine of 9 for its nine lives...still not sure if that thing is a kitty or puppy, or a boy or girl.

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

When you shed tears over the things you read, and you pray to Jehovah to look down on the other person posting and you beg Jehovah to give them comfort.  

Or when you think about some of the topics, and you can't help but smiling or laughing outright --- sexy potato posts...

My DH is a elder, there has been times when I knew something before he did, like those cards with the QR code takes you to the website, so what I do now is ask, soooo did you look at your letters yet? usually he says no ,should I?

once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing strips with plaid is easy. Einstein

Shali I thought I saw your kitty/puppy being assimilated. Moderators (Chuck) I would love to see it fully assimilated just this one time, and watch Shali react. I would like to name her kitty/puppy Nine of 9 for its nine lives...still not sure if that thing is a kitty or puppy, or a boy or girl.

It's my puppy! My baby girl! She acts like she's part cat and dog though! So there is one mystery that is cleared up!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

• 9 months later...

..you search to see if there already is a thread about what you want to talk about before you start a new one..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

You can call me "Grand High Muckity Muck" for short. (hehe)

It will be an honor. Can I call you GHMM for short?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

When you have become part of the congregational group whose phone went off during the meeting...

Has that happened to you?

i have a cure for that..

At least once...

I took one of my favorite theocratic songs and used an audio editor to snip about 10 seconds of it out of the mp3. I use that as my ringtone, the theory is that if I forget to silence the phone at least the disruption will sound theocratic, also, I might have the opportunity to glare at the brother handling the sound and make everyone think it was him... :D