JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Satanic temple will be handing out children's books at schools

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3480 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Beware children...satan worshipers will be handing out their children's activity books at the schools. They say that it is fair for them to hand out literature anywhere christian or atheist literature is handed out...this article shows you the front of the book to show and prepare your kids to be aware before they are given one at school.

We must be close because this is obvious satan in panic mode to go after as many as he can since his days are few.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/satanic-temple-plans-hand-out-satanic-childrens-bo/nhNdM/

I keep wondering what the catalyst will be in destroying false religion. Maybe won't be 1t hing but many small issues coming a head at the same time. This is in reaction to religion in school. Religions will counterattack and make this a big issue. Meanwhile there are pedophile priests and chuches milking money from the flock. At the same time ISIS is on jihad in the name of religion.

I agree in that I feel that the reaction will cause issues and that the culmination of many blatantly false religions are becoming easy to see and they are being called out by the government openly on the news, and really they have never done this to this extent before, so something is coming, they cannot make statements on trying to get rid of the violence of some religious beliefs without destroying them...just waiting for the next thing to spark the attack...I keep thinking in my mind that it will have something to do with equality that will cause them all to be done away with when they get rid of one, like a domino affect.

With all this going on around the world, I wonder what the tipping point will be when Jehovah "puts it into their hearts" and the attack on religion ensues. It's fascinating to think that we will be able to look back and pinpoint the event when it all finally came to a head. I wonder...

Beware children...satan worshipers will be handing out their children's activity books at the schools. They say that it is fair for them to hand out literature anywhere christian or atheist literature is handed out...this article shows you the front of the book to show and prepare your kids to be aware before they are given one at school.

We must be close because this is obvious satan in panic mode to go after as many as he can since his days are few.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/satanic-temple-plans-hand-out-satanic-childrens-bo/nhNdM/

I read about this the other day. The mind honestly just boggles how any normal functioning cognitive human being can think this is ok. Iv read about the most putrid propaganda being peddled to children from 'dumbed' down homosexual story books looking to normalize homosexual behavior, to nursery rhymes created by various factions in the M.E to indoctrinate children into the cycle of hate that exists in some of these regions, and now Satan worshipers handing out their disgusting literature at schools along with some Devil Temple in Detroit and young teens murdering in the name of Satan to prove their loyalty to him!?! I think i know how Jesus felt when he over turned the money changers in the Temple as this makes my blood absolutely boil over.... :angry:  :(

With all this going on around the world, I wonder what the tipping point will be when Jehovah "puts it into their hearts" and the attack on religion ensues. It's fascinating to think that we will be able to look back and pinpoint the event when it all finally came to a head. I wonder...

I PRAY THAT IS SOON!