JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How to send your wife mad

A short while ago my wife place several eggs in an incubator. 2 days ago while turning them she heard them chirping, even before they had hatched. Since then she has been acting strangely. As the eggs hatched she watched closely, while making clucking noises to encourage them. As their down dried, she moved them to a warm dry box. But here is the crazy bit, she has placed them next to the bed so she can keep them company. She is still chirping to them. :exclamation::)

It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step :- Jer10:23.

Not a day goes by wherein the truth of this scripture is not reaffirmed

Maybe you should say " how to send your husband mad " lol.

My mom always used to put a ticking alarm clock and a warm rock to comfort kittens when they wre taken away from their mommy.

It's the nurturing mother instinct Jehovah has put in all his creation ( female) ..... You could always take up residence on the living room couch till this passes . :)

Pictures of your chicks if you can .....

Great story Andrew

A short while ago my wife place several eggs in an incubator. 2 days ago while turning them she heard them chirping, even before they had hatched. Since then she has been acting strangely. As the eggs hatched she watched closely, while making clucking noises to encourage them. As their down dried, she moved them to a warm dry box. But here is the crazy bit, she has placed them next to the bed so she can keep them company. She is still chirping to them. :exclamation::)

post-56-0-69996800-1411140556.jpg

ARE YOU MY MOMMY? 

p.s.  I think I love your wife, never having met her.  Anyone who does this sort of thing, is a person who has the same heart as I do toward animals LOL!!!

Edited by cerebral ecstasy

I whole-heartedly agree with Sharon - I think your wife is a gem for caring about these chicks so much!  They are just babies and when they hatch, they have no mother to take care of them and your wife knows that.  So she is playing "mommy" for a while.  I'm sure if makes her feel good too and gives her joy. 

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

That's it - I am buying Debbie a dozen eggs! :lol1:

I had my brother-in-law get us 5 dozen eggs while he was in Port Huron the other day. My wife's name is Debbie :thumbsup: However my wife's sister heats them up too much - she boils them for egg salad for sandwiches or makes Devil :devil2: Eggs.

Soon my wife will be able to eat :eat:  poached eggs when she gets back on more solid food -and she won't even have to steal them ( poached :wink:  ). Sure will be glad when we both have recovered from our surgeries.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

I had my brother-in-law get us 5 dozen eggs while he was in Port Huron the other day. My wife's name is Debbie :thumbsup: However my wife's sister heats them up too much - she boils them for egg salad for sandwiches or makes Devil :devil2: Eggs.

Soon my wife will be able to eat :eat: poached eggs when she gets back on more solid food -and she won't even have to steal them ( poached :wink: ). Sure will be glad when we both have recovered from our surgeries.

Both have surgeries. Can't eat. Lap bands?

Hartley

My wife had Ruen Y Gastric Bypass - Sept 10th and I had CABG ( open heart surgery ) Aug 6th ( surprise ) then picked up an infection in sternum wound and now have a portable IV with potent antibiotic until mid October

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

My wife had Ruen Y Gastric Bypass - Sept 10th and I had CABG ( open heart surgery ) Aug 6th ( surprise ) then picked up an infection in sternum wound and now have a portable IV with potent antibiotic until mid October

Sounds like you two are in the wars at the moment. Tell your wife to only eat good food as it it easy aftr this type of surgery to eat the wrong stuff due to the fact it goes down easier. Hopefully you are both now on the mend.