JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

October 1st Public WT - God's Kingdom!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3481 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This issue is Packed with Kingdom sized info!

What Timing! 

What a Month ahead!

What Pictures and Illustrations!

What a conversation with a neighbor!

What a great 1st Saturday to start Bible studies! ...  p.16

...   can't wait to hear everyones experiences in presenting this to the entire world - get extra issues.

let's get started - no time to waste.

God's Kingdom   ...   What can it mean for YOU?

I've had such a bad cough for the last two weeks, it's kept me from service so I'm hoping to hit it hard starting this weekend!  We also have our assembly on Sunday in Indy which I'm excited about!  Perhaps we may hear some announcements concerning the annual meeting on Saturday!  Sure would love to hear excerpts of the new songs!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I've had such a bad cough for the last two weeks, it's kept me from service so I'm hoping to hit it hard starting this weekend!  We also have our assembly on Sunday in Indy which I'm excited about!  Perhaps we may hear some announcements concerning the annual meeting on Saturday!  Sure would love to hear excerpts of the new songs!

There are more new songs???!

Live long and prosper. 🖖🏻

And when we keep in mind that the world has NO CLUE what God's Kingdom is and it's purpose.      It's an ANSWER gift wrapped for those 'rightly disposed'.     We should show our enthusiasm as Tim expressed because when we look back on when we first heard what the Kingdom is.......what an eye opener!     Thanks Brother for getting us spurred up for what can prove to be a very encouraging month.    Thank you.

And when we keep in mind that the world has NO CLUE what God's Kingdom is and it's purpose.      It's an ANSWER gift wrapped for those 'rightly disposed'.     We should show our enthusiasm as Tim expressed because when we look back on when we first heard what the Kingdom is.......what an eye opener!     Thanks Brother for getting us spurred up for what can prove to be a very encouraging month.    Thank you.

Friends, please share some of your presentations, results and experiences for this wonderful issue.

Most of the time we run through our way through the territory seeing how many houses we can visit.

I think I will slow down and try to converse with each householder on the Kingdom This magazine will make it so easy.

Results are what we want, not house numbers. If they can't discuss the kingdom right now then set up a return visit in a day or two.

Since there aren't any questions, just talk about the paragraph and be sure to read EVERY scripture.

Try to set up a weekly discussion with them. (No one wants a "study".)

Presentation:

I am visiting the homes in this area talking about God's Kingdom.

Do you think that the Kingdom preached by Jesus is real?

This Watchtower Magazine's article on Gods Kingdom can bring meaning to you.

Would you have several minutes to look at this subject?

Then give them the magazines. Get right into the first paragraph discussion.

Agape, Lee

My sister said she is using this statement to try to get peoples interest: " I am currently living under two governments." She hasn't told me how it's working for her yet but I thought it was an interesting approach.

I like that Bridge, yeah   ... "the one I live IN and the one I live FOR!"    ... I'm gonna try a variation of that tomorrow, then roll with page 16. (1st Sat.)

That's a good addition Tim!  Let me know how it goes for you!

Most of the time we run through our way through the territory seeing how many houses we can visit.

I think I will slow down and try to converse with each householder on the Kingdom This magazine will make it so easy.

Results are what we want, not house numbers. If they can't discuss the kingdom right now then set up a return visit in a day or two.

Since there aren't any questions, just talk about the paragraph and be sure to read EVERY scripture.

Try to set up a weekly discussion with them. (No one wants a "study".)

Presentation:

I am visiting the homes in this area talking about God's Kingdom.

Do you think that the Kingdom preached by Jesus is real?

This Watchtower Magazine's article on Gods Kingdom can bring meaning to you.

Would you have several minutes to look at this subject?

Then give them the magazines. Get right into the first paragraph discussion.

Agape, Lee

Good idea, now even more reason for slowing down and sharing  ... http://www.jw.org/en/online-help/jw-broadcasting/