JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3411 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I just invited a member of the GB over for family worship night. :wave:

This is going to be awesome! AND at least once a month - oh yeah. :bouncing:

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I have now watched several hours of

tv.jw.org

and how grateful I feel for this site!  :ecstatic:

Due to my health condition,

I assumed I would never be able to

go for a week to work at Bethel and

be able to attend "Morning Worship".

But I saw Morning Worship for the 1st time today! :o

I also figured I would never be able to attend and

see a Gilead Graduation!

Now there are 5 of these to watch!

Wow!  :backflip:

With a member of the Governing Body hosting it,

it makes me feel a little closer to them somehow.

We see these brothers more now than ever before!

I remember in the 90s when all I knew were a few of

the names but did not know what most of them even looked

like. But now they are "in my home"! :lol:

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

An amazing shepherding tool ... For all of us sheep... And on demand .. Wow

Some of the benefits of being in Bethel .. Right in your own home... Fantastic

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Due to my health condition,

I assumed I would never be able to

go for a week to work at Bethel and

be able to attend "Morning Worship".

But I saw Morning Worship for the 1st time today! :o

Where was morning worship?! I can't find it.

wait wait. ...are you telling me that the morning worship was live?

All the videos are pre-taped, including morning worship comments. Not every day is going to be shared, only selected "pertinent" comments, three of which are currently available.

The first (William Malenfant) is in included the monthly broadcast, starting at the 35 minute mark. http://tv.jw.org/#video/VODMonthlyProgramming/pub-jwb_E_201410_1_VIDEO

The second and third (Sam Roberson, Mark Noumair) are under Our Activities. http://tv.jw.org/#video/VODOurActivities

I usually stream CNN at work. But I seriously lack interest in watching it today. I'm enjoying our broadcasting service.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

Any one figured it out how to download tnis programs? I'm interested to put subtitles and share to my portuguese friends (congregation not the internet)

I just feel bad at the same time as I feel happy... Because when I'm watching I know they can't enjoy this... Even my wife that doesn't understand english....

Any one figured it out how to download tnis programs? I'm interested to put subtitles and share to my portuguese friends (congregation not the internet)

I just feel bad at the same time as I feel happy... Because when I'm watching I know they can't enjoy this... Even my wife that doesn't understand english....

Time for them to put the new language app to work and learn English! :)

Just kidding brother!

A letter has been sent out to all the congregation in which I have downloaded it for printout on our meeting this coming Thursday to be read to all the congregation. I can wait to get my hands on my keyboard as soon as I am back to work on Wednesday Jehovah's will.

This is very much awesome!!! Thanks to Jehovah for this technology on a web platform.

That means much work for me to do in expanding in my field of IT that is knowing more on the use of joomla and xampp to know how to understanding this kind of beautiful work the Web master unit in the headquarter are doing.

Bro. Peter

Nigeria

I don't know how much time I will be spending here at jwtalk, my dear brothers.....the streaming presentations on jw broadcasting have got me hooked after just a few minutes.....

Off to watch some more! Yippee!

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

A letter has been sent out to all the congregation in which I have downloaded it for printout on our meeting this coming Thursday to be read to all the congregation. I can wait to get my hands on my keyboard as soon as I am back to work on Wednesday Jehovah's will.

This is very much awesome!!! Thanks to Jehovah for this technology on a web platform.

That means much work for me to do in expanding in my field of IT that is knowing more on the use of joomla and xampp to know how to understanding this kind of beautiful work the Web master unit in the headquarter are doing.

Bro. Peter

Nigeria

Im after some help.

Always used android (reliable and simple in my experience).

Anyway, we have just got our son an ipad mini. I am trying to download the new Sophia video onto the ipad. At the relevant page on jw.org, under the heading of download, there are 4 video 'qualities' (eg. 360p).

When i click one, or try 'holding' one the video just starts playing.

So how can i get it onto the tablet?

Thanks in advance

Edited by pholmes38

Im after some help.

Always used android (reliable and simple in my experience).

Anyway, we have just got our son an ipad mini. I am trying to download the new Sophia video onto the ipad. At the relevant page on jw.org, under the heading of download, there are 4 video 'qualities' (eg. 360p).

When i click one, or try 'holding' one the video just starts playing.

So how can i get it onto the tablet?

Thanks in advance

like you I always use Android, maybe someone else techie can help ?

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)