JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Femma, Chem Trails, The Illuminaties

I guess in service we come across all sorts of people. Saturday morning was no exception for me and the brother (who's call it was).  The front door (screen with glass) was open, and so he gently knocked on the door.  No answer.  Then he rang the door bell, no answer, then he pulled out a sticky to write on the WT article he was going to leave in her door.  While he was writing, I saw this person come up from the basement part of the house, and I said, "look, someone just came up." But they never came to the door.  Well Jehovah was persistant and he got my arm up and I took my hand and rang that door bell twice, and knocked harder on her door.  Well, she finally came, not the same person that I saw a few moments ago.  She stepped outside and he introduced himself (he had been there the month before, but was hard catching her).  He introduced her to me, and then out of no where, he says: She believes in Chem Trails, Femma, The New World Order, The Illuminaties in the world.  Well, it dawned on me that with these topics he and I were not going to get far, so quickly, (Prayer is so important) I prayed to Jehovah for wisdom, on how to stop her dead in her tracks before she went off on all that insanity.  I told her that Jehovah God had a massive plan that soon he would put into motion and once and for all rid this planet of all the Chem Trails, Femma, Governments, Greed, the Illuminaties, and everything else I can't print in here.  I asked the brother to turn to Rev. 11 and let her follow his reading in verses 17 and 18.   I must say, she stopped in her tracks!   "So God, is going to bring to ruin those ruining the earth." she asked.  And (since it was the brother's door) he said yes.  Its a promise from Almighty God, that he will not let anyone ruin our home, the planet.   She really liked this discussion, and was very surprised that I knew about the Femma, the Illiminaties, the Chem Trails and everything else out there.  I wanted the brother to show her how Satan is the one who rules the world and uses people as his puppets, but the brother didn't want to go there.  She said she still liked the thought in Rev 11:18.  So she made arrangements for the brother to come back, and I suggested to him to bring another sister who LOVES those subjects she had mentioned in the beginning. 

Brothers, and sister's, I was so glad that I prayed and that scripture popped into my head and the brother read it along with her.  She was impressed, but she was impressed that JW'S heads are not in the sand!   So today at the hall, I saw the sister who loves dabbling in those conversations and took her to the brother who has the call.  I recommened he take this sister with him to her next week.  I know they will get along.  And the sister can direct her to scriptures that will once and for all eliminate Satan's world of wars, greed and every wicked thing since man's creation and fall into sin. 

So am praying that this will succeed and it will give the sister a chance to teach the truth, someone who is her match in these stories of underground tunnels and etc.  Have any of you ever run across individuals who believe in the things mentioned above in service?  This was my first one, other then the sister in the congregation.  

I had an experience with the bank teller recently..He is a younger man and had a tie on with little skull and cross bones all over it...I asked him what those little things were on his tie..he said they were skulls and bones! I asked him "Are you of the illuminati?" I thought that would get his attention and it did! He laughed! He said ..no...but I wouldn't mind having their bank account! So I showed him the jw.org tract and said "This is the only website that is higher than their website"! He took it..looked at it and said he would definitely check the website!

I'm glad you posted your experience because I need to return to see this teller!!post-2322-0-35388600-1413806541.gif

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

I had an experience with the bank teller recently..He is a younger man and had a tie on with little skull and cross bones all over it...I asked him what those little things were on his tie..he said they were skulls and bones! I asked him "Are you of the illuminati?" I thought that would get his attention and it did! He laughed! He said ..no...but I wouldn't mind having their bank account! So I showed him the jw.org tract and said "This is the only website that is higher than their website"! He took it..looked at it and said he would definitely check the website!

I'm glad you posted your experience because I need to return to see this teller!! k103.gif

Reminds me of this guy in the ministry we met who mmentioned passively that he was a Mason, or in the order of the Masons or something. He had the Masonic tattoos. My mom (she was speaking to him) didn't ask about it but I kinda wish we went into it further.

Yes, I have family members who are mason members, and it is like this club and they have meetings and stuff, have a handshake and rings to show their level of the club...strange stuff. They help each other out with business and contacts for business or whatever they need. I don't know about the goings on of the meetings I never had any desire to know. They say all the people with power in the government are in this "club". By the way the family members who are members are not one of Jehovah's people they are lawyers, police, In the UN, and congress...

I'm glad you posted your experience because I need to return to see this teller!!attachicon.gifk103.gif

I just got back from the bank..turns out Jayvon found jw inspirational on Instagram and saw photos of our brotherhood! He was very happy about it! He said he will go to jw.org!

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Reminds me of this guy in the ministry we met who mmentioned passively that he was a Mason, or in the order of the Masons or something. He had the Masonic tattoos. My mom (she was speaking to him) didn't ask about it but I kinda wish we went into it further.

I always heard that if someone says he's a mason, he is not. Real masons don't tell anyone. After all, they are a secreat society. :)

That is true, they don't tell people they are but the circle of their friends are usually masons, and in my family's case it was a family tradition and they were given golden rings and such...but they know between themselves when meeting someone for the first time they will shake in this way and the other person will know if they are a member also, others would not be aware of the difference. The handshake even tells what level of mason they hold by slight changes in position.

before she went off on all that insanity.

Well, to be honest, this "insanity" is one of the things that got me back into the truth in the first place. Call them conspiracy theories (FEMA, by the way, is a real government institution that deals with emergencies)

I personally have come to the conclusion that powerful secret orders exist, and that they are part of Satan's power structure, that there are and always have been "conspiracies" (see the Nazis setting fire to the Reichstag Building for example) and "false-flags" (see for example the attack on Gleiwitz radio station or Operation Northwoods)

BUT!

that it doesn't make sense to pursue this type of knowedge too far in-depth, because you end up chasing phantoms and almost always end up dabbling with occult and esoteric "knowledge". Besides, this makes you feel powerless and meaningless against the odds this world faces.

Like free-masons, for example. Does anybody know how powerful they are in the USA and Britain? No. It is almost a certainty that they are the most powerful non-govermental entity in the world. Can you prove it?

I really am not sure if this is really a suitable text, but I always felt it was

Isaiah 8:12-13

“You should not call a conspiracy what this people calls a conspiracy! Do not fear what they fear; Do not tremble at it.   Jehovah of armies—he is the One you should regard as holy, He is the One you should fear, And he is the One who should cause you to tremble.”"

Please, do not simply put this type of thing off as mere madness. In the New World, you will be very surprised to hear from the resurrected telling you what a crazy place this world actually was. I'm sure it will be beyond what you imagined!

Hi guys. Is it not possible to edit your postings? I noticed I forgot to finish one sentence.

Or is this because I'm a Limited Access User?

It is best to review your post carefully before posting as a Member, Limited or Full Access has but 10 minutes to make changes. If it is life or death situation a Mod can make changes anytime.  :)

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if they Really landed on the moon or not, but my dad worked for Nasa in the early 60's through the mid 70's.  He built satilites and he also helped build the outer structure of the Apollo 11.  That's the space ship that "supposedly" landed on the moon in 1969.  My dad was invited to the White House by Richard Nixon, and the President gave my dad and other men who were working on the Apollo 11 team a gold medal with Armstrong jumping off the latter on one side with his famous sentence at the rim of the medal and the other side was the Apollo 11 coming in on the moon.   I have pictures that say "Secret" from a big manilla envelope of my father.  It shows the outer structure of the Apollo 11 and various satilites.   I found these photo's cleaning out my father and mother's closet when she passed away this year.    Maybe he knew somethings and took them to his grave.  I know he never discussed anything with my mother and brothers or other people about the work he did for Nasa. 

Edited by allabord4jah

That is very interesting sister Lisa. I have always liked getting information on the missions Nasa has made just because it is so amazing how Jehovah has made the universe and keeps us going is such proof of creation and not evolution to me because no way does all of the perfect conditions necessary for our lives is possible by chance, it is so intelligent. As far as the not landing on the moon I don't know about that but I always thought it was true before. So many cover ups and secrets have taken place that I am not sure of anything from Satan's rulership. We will find out in the new system when we can ask your dad and he can tell us... : )

That is very interesting sister Lisa. I have always liked getting information on the missions Nasa has made just because it is so amazing how Jehovah has made the universe and keeps us going is such proof of creation and not evolution to me because no way does all of the perfect conditions necessary for our lives is possible by chance, it is so intelligent. As far as the not landing on the moon I don't know about that but I always thought it was true before. So many cover ups and secrets have taken place that I am not sure of anything from Satan's rulership. We will find out in the new system when we can ask your dad and he can tell us... : )

I am afraid there are more things that we believe as fact now may be revealed as not in the future... :huh:

What a world!!   :hammer:

Edited by ivy

:bouncing:

Knowledge is power. There would have to be humans carrying out satans purpose. All these different opinions and new "proof" of this and that is just evidence to me that confusion is the best tactic. Who can know what proof is? The unit they use to measure something goes out dated and they find a better way. We will only know when Jehovah tells us. Information in this world and the news is definitely controlled seeing as depending on what story is reported can control millions of people's moods and thoughts who trust the information is actually true. Just with wars the media sells a country it's been that way with wars and it's how they get backing. Brothers who preached during ww2 preaching about peace were yelled at attacked ect.. For promoting peace. Something has to poison someone's mind seeing incredible violence to not agree with peace and that avenue is through the media. All new movements start somewhere and there is a reason.