JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Bad news for our Russian Brothers & SIsters

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3414 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Note: I have only found one source for this

It seems the Russian Supreme Court has banned Jehovah's Witnesses in the Samara Region. Hopefully this is something that will be resolved soon, but only proves that we need to get the good news to everyone while we can. It may get much more difficult soon.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/jehovah-s-witnesses-banned-as-extremist-in-russian-region/511221.html

It just shows how quickly our freedom to preach can be taken away .. Jehovah through his organisation keeps telling us that preaching is very urgent ... We need to keep Russian brothers and sisters in our prayers

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

It seems the Russian Supreme Court has banned Jehovah's Witnesses in the Samara Region. Hopefully this is something that will be resolved soon, but only proves that we need to get the good news to everyone while we can. It may get much more difficult soon.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/jehovah-s-witnesses-banned-as-extremist-in-russian-region/511221.html

T

This will go to EU court.

It's so sad when the authorities placed by God go over board on their restricted laws.  This was on The Forum for Oct 2014:

29 October 2014

CRIMEA: Guns, weapons, drugs – and religious literature

By Felix Corley, Forum 18 News Service

Crimea's acting Prime Minister Sergei Aksyonov has ordered a moratorium on raids, searches and literature confiscations until 1 January 2015. Before it there were many raids on libraries, schools, political organisations, Muslim homes, mosques and madrassahs, and Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Halls, Forum 18 News Service notes. Fines for possession of Islamic and Jehovah's Witness literature were also imposed. There do not seem to have been any raids and religious literature seizures since the moratorium. The government-appointed human rights Ombudsperson's office told Forum 18 that no action would be taken on the raids and literature seizures. Crimea's Education, Science and Youth Ministry has ordered education departments and educational institutions to remove and destroy any such literature. The Ministry official who drafted the order told Forum 18 that officials "should recycle them, use the paper again". Asked why some Islamic and Jehovah's Witness books should be destroyed, she replied: "I understand you, but the law is the law. I will answer for my role before God."

*********************************************************************************** 

What a bunch of hypocrits!  "I will answer before God."  Their god is the puppet in Moscow.

He is darn right he will answer before God. He will not like the outcome. Haven't military people learned I was only following orders does not wash in a war crimes tribunal?

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In Matthew 10

We read this

synagogues. 18 Why, YOU will be haled before governors and kings for my sake, for a witness to them and the nations. 19 However, when they deliver YOU up, do not become anxious about how or what YOU are to speak; for what YOU are to speak will be given YOU in that hour; 20 for the ones speaking are not just YOU, but it is the spirit of YOUR Father that speaks by YOU. 21 Further, brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child, and children will rise up against parents and will have them put to death. 22 And YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name; but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved. 23 When they persecute YOU in one city, flee to another; for truly I say to YOU, YOU will by no means complete the territory until the son of man arrives.

Sent from my LG-E988

I strongly think that Jehovah God has the ability and reason to change any bad circumstances into a glorious momentum.

Wait and watch brothers and sisters.

Pharaoh was reduced to ashes.

Hitler followed him.

Nations will have their day.

Then it will be our day.

Be aglow with your ministry.let us not stop in our ministry.

Our ministry will reach those brother's ears and they will be strengthened.

They for their part did what Jehovah God required.

Let us then run and do our part in the glorious ,angels supported , ministry.

Coming to the part when the angel protected the 3 Hebrews from fire,try to imagine what the angel's power was.he just sort of covered them with some invisible great power in which their dresses were also not smelling.how is it that possible scientifically ?

And the angel himself also sustained no bruises or anything.

One act of Jehovah and the king himself had to acknowledge.

If we look with spiritual eyes,we have nothing to worry.

Jesus had nothing to worry about his human suffering since he was aware of Jehovah God's mighty power.

The universe is very big.

Jehovah God and Jesus worked on it.

How far they would have traveled to create other galaxies. ? At the same time Jehovah keeps on listening to our prayers too.

We are in the safest hands.

Sent from my LG-E988

Edited by dilip kumar