JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Fukushima Radiation Nearing California

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2965 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

From the Daily Mail/UK Nov 17, 2014

Fukushima radiation detected off California coast: Low levels of isotope from 2011 nuclear disaster found

• Radiation from the 2011 Fukushima disaster has been found near the US
  • Seawater 160km off Californian coast was found to contain Caesium-134
  • This is an isotope that only occurs in nuclear reactors and can be used to trace the spread of radiation from Fukushima
  • However the levels found were very low and not harmful to humans
  • But lead researcher Dr Ken Buesseler says it is important to continue tracking the radiation to ensure it does not reach dangerous levels

(there is more to read)

If they can't move or they might die. I was told many years ago that 1 pound of nuclear can destroy a whole ocean. When that plant blew it's top, that was the end for that area and perhaps the ocean. I don't know how long the system going to last, but we going to see problems with that disaster for many years to come.

We live in the area they are talking about. I have gotten to the point where I just don't trust anything that is said by governments. Even worse yet is what they don't tell us. You talk to people and there has been weird things gong on. Physical type. It is , "oh well, I'm going out in the service". Without Jehovah's underserved kindness, we'd all probably need gills by now, or have 'em.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

We live in the area they are talking about. I have gotten to the point where I just don't trust anything that is said by governments. Even worse yet is what they don't tell us. You talk to people and there has been weird things gong on. Physical type. It is , "oh well, I'm going out in the service". Without Jehovah's underserved kindness, we'd all probably need gills by now, or have 'em.

My prayers for all of you.

Everyday we hear new warnings on our food, the air the water we drink, global warming, freak storms, arsenic in rice, GMO's, Ebola. The list goes on and on...... These along with the increase in violence, demonism, lack of natural affection etc. This gives us optimism on how soon the end must be. Soon all these things thankfully will be a distant memory!

Jehovah let your Kingdom come!

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "

Your saying that reminded me of this quote:

HOW much mankind needs a righteous rule over all the earth! Everyone must agree that this planet today is no paradise. Poverty and hunger are the daily experience of millions of persons. Ugly cities rob earth of much of its natural beauty and poison the air and water around them. More and more cities are becoming ‘jungles’ of crime, where people are afraid to leave their homes at night. How different this is from God’s original purpose for man! But how good it is to know that God has not abandoned his purpose! For he assures us: “My word that goes forth from my mouth . . . will not return to me without results.” (Isaiah 55:11; see also Genesis 2:8, 15; 1:28.) He will yet make this earth a glorious paradise.

2 Jehovah will soon bring to its end all the present wicked system. If you gain Jehovah’s approval now, you may be privileged to survive into God’s new system. What will this mean for you?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

• 2 weeks later...

I teach emergency responders and we discuss implications reaulting from this 2011 event. And as new info becomes available - same is added to the teaching material.

The most recent update included that as a result of radioactive debris being dumped into the ocean, that action has impacted the pacific tuna fish population aa well as several other pacific fish.

We really do need Jehovahs kingdom to come!

• 1 year later...

So I haven't heard much about the Fukushima disaster recently. There seems to be silence from the mainstream media with regards to this, but the disaster still goes on:-

http://www.naturalnews.com/050098_Fukushima_radiation_plume_West_Coast.html

By 2016, nearly as much radiation from the Fukushima disaster will have reached the North American West Coast as was initially scattered over Japan during the nuclear explosions, according to professor Michio Aoyama of Japan's Fukushima University Institute of Environmental Radioactivity. In March...

http://www.naturalnews.com/049509_radioactive_food_fukushima_cesium.html

4/27/2015 - Food produced in the radioactive exclusion zone around the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant could already be on store shelves around the world, experts have warned.

For or more info:-
http://fukushimaupdate.com

http://www.naturalnews.com/Fukushima.html

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

1 minute ago, MentalProject said:

By 2016, nearly as much radiation from the Fukushima disaster will have reached the North American West Coast as was initially scattered over Japan during the nuclear explosions, according to professor Michio Aoyama of Japan's Fukushima University Institute of Environmental Radioactivity. In March...

Oh good, that should help reduce my power bill for outside lighting...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Brother Chuck, this is not a laughing matter.

Here on the Oregon Coast we are getting a pretty good dose of  Fukushima radiation. .

It does has it's advantages, no need to carry a flashlight anymore.  

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

My wife saw ads for retirement living in northern Ontario. Said it look nice & inviting. Cheap too - for housing.

Sure if you don't mind glowing in the dark. Plus the mall collapsed.  Old uranium mines :upsidedown:around Elliot Lake

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

On February 5, 2016 at 5:16 PM, Old said:

Brother Chuck, this is not a laughing matter.

Here on the Oregon Coast we are getting a pretty good dose of  Fukushima radiation. .

It does has it's advantages, no need to carry a flashlight anymore.  

I'm waiting for our poor fish to glow in the dark. No crab season this year. No eels. They won't say it is directly from radiation, but think their immune systems are compromised?

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

lot of propoganda flying......  the worse it gets the sooner it will be over....  I hope I make it to see the end.....  I've worked really hard to have a clean as possible diet that's also not obsurdly expensive...

The new system..... no taxes.... no greedy profit organizations.... all clean foods.....no bills.........no devil.....and an inviting God and Kingdom to warmly welcome us.

All we can do is eat as healthy as possible and hope the new system comes soon. Lets face it the planet is sighing and crying too. Jehovah has the time set thank goodness.

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "