JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Ha ha German town turned a Neo Nazi group march against its self.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3438 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

They raised money for every meter the group walked through the town. The town is using the money to fight against the group. Here is a Rolling Stone Article

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/neo-nazis-tricked-into-raising-thousands-for-anti-extremism-charity-20141118

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

I live in Germany and I didn't like this story one bit. In my opinion, it was simply an sarcastic attempt to make fun of an ever-growing problem in Europe: the polarisation of ideals and the growth of right-wing-extremism. The problem is that due to a decades-long, blank-check immigration policy and forced attempts at creating a multicultural society, many parts of Germany are sliding into the power of muslim-extremists. The reaction to this is that more and more Germans are developing more right-leaning and racist ideals and are growing tired of being patronised in the political correct fashion that for reasons unbeknownst seems to be turning a blind eye to the other problems, such as left-wing-extremism and the decline of values in our society.

So although 10.000 EUR were donated to a group that supports single individuals leaving right-wing-extremist groups, the problem with right-wing-extremism continues to grow, despite efforts to marginalize or downplay. Meanwhile, all the other extremist groups, too, continue to grow.

Germans have always been known to be unrevolutionary to a spectacular degree, but I do see a massive paradigm shift taking place here, even in peaceful old Bavaria. Not to mention what is happening in places like Berlin, Hamburg, or Cologne and especially the former GDR.

I live in Germany and I didn't like this story one bit. In my opinion, it was simply an sarcastic attempt to make fun of an ever-growing problem in Europe: the polarisation of ideals and the growth of right-wing-extremism. The problem is that due to a decades-long, blank-check immigration policy and forced attempts at creating a multicultural society, many parts of Germany are sliding into the power of muslim-extremists. The reaction to this is that more and more Germans are developing more right-leaning and racist ideals and are growing tired of being patronised in the political correct fashion that for reasons unbeknownst seems to be turning a blind eye to the other problems, such as left-wing-extremism and the decline of values in our society.

So although 10.000 EUR were donated to a group that supports single individuals leaving right-wing-extremist groups, the problem with right-wing-extremism continues to grow, despite efforts to marginalize or downplay. Meanwhile, all the other extremist groups, too, continue to grow.

Germans have always been known to be unrevolutionary to a spectacular degree, but I do see a massive paradigm shift taking place here, even in peaceful old Bavaria. Not to mention what is happening in places like Berlin, Hamburg, or Cologne and especially the former GDR.

Smaller words please! LOL

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Smaller words please! LOL

This not good.

More and more people in Germany think nazis maybe not so bad.

People fear too many problems with foreigners.

When they say "too many problems with foreigners!", some other people is all like "Hey you a bad person!"

But more and more muslim extremists here, so many people worried about that!

So something changing here in Germany in people's thinking.

Better? :D

This not good.

More and more people in Germany think nazis maybe not so bad.

People fear too many problems with foreigners.

When they say "too many problems with foreigners!", some other people is all like "Hey you a bad person!"

But more and more muslim extremists here, so many people worried about that!

So something changing here in Germany in people's thinking.

Better? :D

It is sad that people hate people because of ones backgrounds.

It is sad that people hate people because of ones backgrounds.

I think it's a little bit more complicated than just that. People live in constant fear of the world around them changing. Losing their jobs due to immigration, or their salary going down due to it while the rents go up because there are fewer free apartments. They have no hope that Jehovah will sort things out soon enough, and since politics is failing them miserably, they think they need to contribute to change something.

This is exactly the kind of scenario in which the nazis successfully rose to power 80 years ago.

Not saying I'm really worried, it's just that I don't like these stories that are just intended to make fun of skinheads and the amount of people leaning more towards the right. But the shift in people's perception is becoming a real issue here.

It's the same here in Spain, and I think in all of Western Europe. Massive uncontrolled immigration has been allowed and heavily funded by social services in the last decades and the cultural clash is huge.

Since no government is doing anything about it, and people are so tired of being forced to be politically correct, extremist groups are flourishing everywhere with the premise that they are not against the immigrants, but that nationals have to be taken care of first. Spaniards who are unemployed or hardly reach the end of the month identify easily with that advertizing.

Politics are taking strange and surprising shifts in most European countries. This world is crazy.

I think it's a little bit more complicated than just that. People live in constant fear of the world around them changing. Losing their jobs due to immigration, or their salary going down due to it while the rents go up because there are fewer free apartments. They have no hope that Jehovah will sort things out soon enough, and since politics is failing them miserably, they think they need to contribute to change something.

This is exactly the kind of scenario in which the nazis successfully rose to power 80 years ago.

Not saying I'm really worried, it's just that I don't like these stories that are just intended to make fun of skinheads and the amount of people leaning more towards the right. But the shift in people's perception is becoming a real issue here.

The reason why it is more complicated because people in the world made it that way. Yes, immigraton is increasing and so is racism. If someone comes to town a little darker or lighter than they, then they run for the hills or kick them out.

Edited by Dustparticle

It's the same here in Spain, and I think in all of Western Europe. Massive uncontrolled immigration has been allowed and heavily funded by social services in the last decades and the cultural clash is huge.

Since no government is doing anything about it, and people are so tired of being forced to be politically correct, extremist groups are flourishing everywhere with the premise that they are not against the immigrants, but that nationals have to be taken care of first. Spaniards who are unemployed or hardly reach the end of the month identify easily with that advertizing.

Politics are taking strange and surprising shifts in most European countries. This world is crazy.

Carlos

I always love your posts and you are correct this, but not politically. :blink: