JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3413 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This was very encouraging for me.  They are notes taken by a brother who sent them the today.  Talk in my kingdom hall about living forever.   Really built up our hope that the Kingdom will be ruling and that the earth will survive, with survivors living forever. 

Ransom - price paid to set one free

1 Tim 2: 5,6, Matthew 20:28, John 3:36

Everlasting life boring? Psalm 37:11 and Japanse 102-year-old ministerial servant

1)  meaningful work, 2) Matthew 22:37,39, 3) Eccl. 3:11

Effort: Jehovah is reaching out to us; are we going to reach out to get it--everlasting life? James 4:8

Alpine Plant

ambient temperatures can change 120 degrees within 24 hours

Three threats to survival:

1) Excessive lack of h20; 6+ months without water as it waits for melted snow

SOLUTION: thick, succulent leaves serve as a reservoir (Col. 1: 9,10); Armageddon may inhibit regular flow of spiritual food to us, so we will have to draw upon our reserves

2) High winds

SOLUTION: plants grow densely in clusters; life or death; Hebrews 10:24,25 

3) Lack of soil

SOLUTION: roots strong and long to go through cracks of rock to be stable; are we clinging to our Rock, Jehovah (Deut. 32:4)?

Do YOU know the name of the apline plane? It is called "Live Forever." This plant shows the tenacity and durability we must have.

Hello Lisa,

We're gonna move this out of the Deep Bible Research & Personal Study forum, since the topic is neither one. I can move it to "Our Meetings and Life as a Christian" since you heard it at a meeting and it has to do with our Christian dedication. Or, I can move it to "JW News & Publicly Shared Information" since it's a theocratic goody that even brothers and sisters who aren't JWTalk members might enjoy reading. Since it did involve someone's personal notes, I wanted to let you make the call. 

:)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Hello Lisa,

We're gonna move this out of the Deep Bible Research & Personal Study forum, since the topic is neither one. I can move it to "Our Meetings and Life as a Christian" since you heard it at a meeting and it has to do with our Christian dedication. Or, I can move it to "JW News & Publicly Shared Information" since it's a theocratic goody that even brothers and sisters who aren't JWTalk members might enjoy reading. Since it did involve someone's personal notes, I wanted to let you make the call. 

:)

Put it in JW News & Publicly Shared Information, would do fine.  Thanks for your help.