JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Obama says his last 2 years will be used to obtain peace.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3393 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

It will be funny that president Obama got the wheels spinning for Peace and Securty and then his term ends in 2017, but the end has not come yet. And the end comes when the next president comes into office. Boy, president Obama really dodge the bullet when Psalms 2:2 and  Daniel 2:44 comes into action. LOL!!!

If Obama sets it in motion, who will pick up the ball and run with it ? The Clintons ? With Bill's former sly hand at

foreign diplomacy, and Hiilary being an ex Secretary of State that might make some real sense. And she appears

right now to be the strongest contender to be the next President. Wouldn't it be ironic if we had a women President

when Armaggedon comes ? A woman's ego helped get us into this mess, and a woman concluded it. I have long

felt Hiilary wanted to "be like God ".

GStorrs46

Wouldn't it be something if Mrs. Obama ran for office and won? But do not give up on Obama being significant because I have heard him in 2 separate speeches within the past couple weeks state that he will be pushing for peace within groups that would be a significant accomplishment during his final 2 years, so let's watch closely it will happen when we least expect it to happen.

I hadn't heard about that.

But I wonder..... if the Prez is really serious about bringing peace...that could explain why he's responded the way he has during all these recent shootings (that are allegedly causing racial tensions).

I bet you he's trying out diifferent reactions to see the public's response. So if/when he finds one that works - he'll use it in the middle east. Then clam "I did it...I brought peace and security!"

That's just my 2 cents.