JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

did you hear about a new app like a epub reader

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3373 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A brother told me that there will be soon a new app produced by jw.org that gives us the ability to studi make better notes en so fore

Especially made for jw's

Now we operate with different kind of readers like moon reader and marginnote some thing combined would be great.

Does anyone know more about this.....

Edited by robholland

I think a newly designed app for study would be better than updates to JW Library app.

It could have downloading capability for magazines or study publications. Possibly then export the files to storage when studied. That would keep memory/storage requirements to a minimum on a tablet or phone.

I can't wait for new languages on JWLanguage app too.

Btw - anyone know how to remove a language?

Btw - anyone know how to remove a language?

When you first open the app, there are three vertical dots in the top right corner. And the are the 'settings'. Once there, you can delete any but the primary language. :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

A brother told me that there will be soon a new app produced by jw.org that gives us the ability to studi make better notes en so fore

Especially made for jw's

Now we operate with different kind of readers like moon reader and marginnote some thing combined would be great.

Does anyone know more about this.....

maybe Thursday? Monday???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On my iPad, the Settings will only allow me to change my primary language.  It will not allow me to delete a language I no longer want.  :(

At the top in the center click on whatever language is there. The dropdown box will list your primary language and any others that you've downloaded. To delete any downloaded ones, just swipe across and you'll see a red delete box to click on. 

At the top in the center click on whatever language is there. The dropdown box will list your primary language and any others that you've downloaded. To delete any downloaded ones, just swipe across and you'll see a red delete box to click on.

Aha! Only when it isn't ticked. Everytime I tried - even this time - if the language was ticked as the language I was learning, it did not swipe. But when I 'ticked' English - my primary language, then the target language became deletable.

Thanks you so much!