JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - January 2015

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 865 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Beginning this morning,and every first Friday of each month from now on, the brothers will be screening (or streaming) the monthly broadcast from the society for the benefit of all those in our shared congregations who dont have a computer or access to one.  I'm picking up three elderly sisters and hoping they enjoy it as well as the association with others they haven't met yet.  One of the sisters asked me if there was to be a cup of tea afterwards.   These older ones so miss the weekly book study, when they could enjoy each others company plus the added bonus of tea and bikkies once a month.    With 6 congregations sharing the double-hall complex, the one hall should be pretty well full. 

Well now, what's all the fuss. It's only 9:34 AM and I'm having my first cup of coffee of the day. One might think you all are Spiritually Starved when I know you are all spiritual gluttons. The more you eat the more you want. Jehovah knows when we need fed. Keep on drooling.  :)

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Apologies if I posted this in the wrong category . . . prior months had the JW Broadcasting listed in the "JW Related News" category, so I assumed this was the correct location, but noticed another post of the same topic listed under "Christian Life, Meetings, etc." Moderators, please feel free to move this if it is in the wrong location.

It seems that the October 2014 program has been removed and split into segments.

Yup, I can't find the October program anywhere, at least nowhere publicly accessible.

If anyone wants a backup copy of the October program, the old download links seem to work for the moment, but that might change in the near future.

JW Broadcasting—October 2014

720p, 1.22GB: http://download.jw.org/files/media_broadcasting/d3/jwb_E_201410_01_r720p.mp4

480p, 453MB: http://download.jw.org/files/media_broadcasting/0b/jwb_E_201410_01_r480p.mp4

360p, 329MB: http://download.jw.org/files/media_broadcasting/95/jwb_E_201410_01_r360p.mp4

240p, 168MB: http://download.jw.org/files/media_broadcasting/2f/jwb_E_201410_01_r240p.mp4

Just saw it. Great program!!! 

I like the way brother Morris speaks about higher education. I really like his words: "The better the university, the greater the danger".  So true! 

And very touching experiences! Great program indeed!

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

" we won't need doctors & lawyers after Armaggedon."

love it!

also good to see the earth is now spinning in the correct direction behind the host :)

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16