JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Videos: Tips and Tricks using the JW Library App on iPhone and iPad

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3350 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hi Friends,

With last week's update to JW Library, I've had a lot of friends asking me what's new and if I can help them use the app better. So, I figured this might be a common request going forward. I know most of you guys on these forums are tech savvy, but thought you might have friends asking you the same questions. Maybe they'll get some good tips from this video series:

I plan on adding more videos as features become available. I'm really looking forward to the highlighting and notes ability (hopefully coming soon).

Brother Eric...very helpful videos.  I watched all 3 as I am still getting used to my new iPad mini.

I will watch all new videos you put out...I learned a lot.

Thanks again bro...

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

Brother Eric...very helpful videos.  I watched all 3 as I am still getting used to my new iPad mini.

I will watch all new videos you put out...I learned a lot.

Thanks again bro...

Thanks so much for your encouragement Brenda! Please let me know if you have any suggestions for new videos.

In the meantime, you can check out my other Theocratic How-to Videos and other How-to Videos.

Have a great day!

I will check out the other 2 videos this evening...thanks.

I do have a suggestion for us 'newbies'.

I understand the architecture of a computer,  Started with Wang, DOS, helped my husband build and repair computers.

But the IPad I haven't figured out.

Is there something you can share about the setup or other things like:

How do I know how much memory I have left?

What are all the options under Settings?

How to properly close a window?  I've had a problem with that.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brenda

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

I will check out the other 2 videos this evening...thanks.

I do have a suggestion for us 'newbies'.

I understand the architecture of a computer,  Started with Wang, DOS, helped my husband build and repair computers.

But the IPad I haven't figured out.

Is there something you can share about the setup or other things like:

How do I know how much memory I have left?

What are all the options under Settings?

How to properly close a window?  I've had a problem with that.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brenda

Hey Brenda,

Those are great questions. Some others have covered the basics on those topics. Here is what I've found on YouTube:

Check your used and remaining memory

A review of iOS settings

How to close apps

I hope it helps!