JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

May 15, 2015 WT

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3351 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Jehovah looks at me through the blood of Jesus, and He has forgiven me for what I have done

Isaïah 1:18... red (blood) on red (scarlet/crimson of sin)... 

this "through" thing really make sense.

Like you have some language book written in black... and the answers of the questions in red.

And you have a thin transparent red plastic sheet thingy to put over the pages in order to hide the answers (red on red) but only show the questions (in black).

Wow! Last study article - paragraph 7 - how can we come to know others well enough to feel their pain? Really enjoyed this article!

Mentions panic attacks and depression and single parent families, illness, aging, etc all in one paragraph then goes on to say how we can get to know our brothers and sisters struggles "by listening intently until we understand their feelings". Then being moved to act according to their needs. We really need to know each other well to do what this article is suggesting. This is so true and so needed in this day and age where so many don't want to hear about another's pain or see uncomfortable situations and circumstances. Many walk with blinders on but we are being encouraged to be more than superficial and to really get to know each other's pain and needs.

Just blown away by brother Morris life story

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20150515/remembering-first-love-for-jehovah/

How humble he is to reveal such initmate details of his love for Jehovah and his personal shortcomings and trials.  Really moving.  How privileged we are to have such brothers.  

Just blown away by brother Morris life story

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20150515/remembering-first-love-for-jehovah/

How humble he is to reveal such initmate details of his love for Jehovah and his personal shortcomings and trials.  Really moving.  How privileged we are to have such brothers.  

That is an awesome article. It is sad that those vets is up in age. When I was younger, I remember WW2 vets and now they is in 80's and 90's.. They have went through a lot in those days. Like brother Morris, my Grandpa was a WW2 vet and he did things that he do not want to talk about and  I can't say in this posting too. It is gruesome sis.

Whenever the vietnam war is mentioned, i always think of this:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b3LdMAqUMnM

I might add that the video indicates that the war started in 1965. However, the war started around in 1955. I don't know when the American troops arrived there, yet I know a brother a while ago that he was there in the very early 60's. They dumped Agent Orange on him and he lost his hair. I don't know he is alive today, if not: maybe because of Agent Orange.

truly appreciate the extra attention to detail the brothers are giving the artwork these past few years.

it brings our studies to life. excellent teaching tools.

these 4 pics of the adversary are down right frightening. really leaves an impression in your mind. 

awesome. 

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

I find brother Morris' life story faith-strengthening. The fact that he had to face up to so much opposition even before he dedicated himself to Jehovah, and the life-changing decisions he took to cultivate his love for Jehovah....is surely an example to emulate. The effort his wife and himself took to raise such God-fearing sons.....who in turn married god-loving wives.......is indeed ideal.