JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Oldest known Gospel fragment?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3320 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Interesting story Brother Paul.

I like the possibility that this is read discovery, since they are saying that this was written before 90A.D.

This would be great archeological evidence for the Bible.

But why they have not showed anyone this find, no pictures, etc,

causes wonder.  :shrugs:

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

Just a wee side point, but still on topic  - if you go to the Jerusalem Museum online you will see the fragments used at the back of our new translation on display - it's very cool.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."