JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Giving Away Copies of PDF Expert - Popular Meeting/Service Document App for iPad

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3347 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hi Friends,

If you're interested in managing documents on your iPhone and iPad, you probably know PDF Expert by Readdle is one of the most capable apps out there. It's essentially the big brother of the popular free app Documents by Readdle (which many of us on these forums love). I use PDF Expert every day to organize everything Field Service and Meeting related on my iPad.

I like PDF Expert so much that I've reached out to Readdle who was kind enough to give me five free copies to hand out. If you don't already have PDF Expert and want to enter the giveaway, head on over to AppChasers.com at the following link. You'll also be able to watch my video review showing the usefulness of the app.

http://appchasers.com/2015/02/23/giveaway-enter-to-win-a-copy-of-readdles-pdf-expert-for-iphone-and-ipad/

I'd like to hold these app giveaways on a regular basis. So if there are some premium iPhone/iPad apps you'd like me to focus on, let me know.

Enter the giveaway....  hmmm I never win anything :deadhorse:

If there were 1 millions copies to give away .... I would still not win anything ha ha ha :lol1:

But thanks for info.

Edited by Gregexplore

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)