JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - March 2015

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3297 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

What's better than having the first Monday of the month on 2nd day of the month? Having the first Monday of the month on the 1st day of that's month. Unfortunately, we're gonna have to wait until June for that. 

But hey, 2nd day of the month is the second best thing  :D More time to watch it, and re-watch it, and transcribe it and everything!

Any guesses for who might host this months program?

I am assured that we are all eagerly waiting for the new program.

Used to be that we would only be anticipating the next monthly magazines that arrived.    We have soooo much to be thankful for!   Isaiah 65:13 is so true and it is in ABUNDANCE.   Is there anyone of you brothers and sisters that have read every magazine, article, watched every video, dramas, watched every video clips on jw broadcasting?    The World around us is starving spiritually and we are getting to be FAT little sheep.    No offense meant by that last comment.    I meant spiritually speaking. :whistling:

I was thinking, if this trial works out, I wonder if brothers who speak another language would be invited to the actual set of JW Broadcasting to give the hour broadcast. Or would they use subtitles? It's quite interesting.

I expect they would have a translator provide a voice-over, as they did for the Spanish simulcast of the branch visit.

I was thinking, if this trial works out, I wonder if brothers who speak another language would be invited to the actual set of JW Broadcasting to give the hour broadcast. Or would they use subtitles? It's quite interesting.

I expect they would have a translator provide a voice-over, as they did for the Spanish simulcast of the branch visit.

I hope they would use the subtitles. It is much easier and faster. I like to hear the "original" voices.

In Romania we get used to watch subtitled movies. Most of them are broadcasted in their original language. I prefer to hear Morgan Freeman`s voice speaking English, not Romanian.   :tongue:  :lol:

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

I also prefer subtitles but we shouldn´t forget the older ones who can´t keep up with the subtitles speed and also the ones who can´t read...

My mother in law can read but she can´t read all the subtitle content before the next one...

Joao I think the reading speed comes with time... you get used to reading it faster and faster. My dad is deaf, so we always watch shows with subtitles... when I was younger I couldn't keep up... now it seems normal and I don't notice how fast it is...

I can't wait though, two weeks of cancelled meetings as of today because of the snow here... we need the broadcast tomorrow!

Used to be that we would only be anticipating the next monthly magazines that arrived.    We have soooo much to be thankful for!   Isaiah 65:13 is so true and it is in ABUNDANCE.   Is there anyone of you brothers and sisters that have read every magazine, article, watched every video, dramas, watched every video clips on jw broadcasting?    The World around us is starving spiritually and we are getting to be FAT little sheep.    No offense meant by that last comment.    I meant spiritually speaking. :whistling:

We won't have to go on any special diets for this broadcasting!!!

I also prefer subtitles but we shouldn´t forget the older ones who can´t keep up with the subtitles speed and also the ones who can´t read...

My mother in law can read but she can´t read all the subtitle content before the next one...

I agree we should not forget the older ones. But here all the movies are subtitled, even some of our video materials on our web site. As Heather said, "the reading speed comes with the time". And we, Romanians, started... in the childhood :D:P  . For those who can`t keep up with the subtitles speed, we can read for them. 

Anyway, I don't mind if the GB decide not to use subtitles. Whatever they decide, works fine for me! :D  

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

In Dutch, almost all English tv programs and series are subtitled. And (almost) all of the organization's videos have subtitles. So we are used to it, and even for the older ones it isn't a hard thing to read the subtitles.

I hope there will be a JW Broadcast with "official" subtitles!!

I agree we should not forget the older ones. But here all the movies are subtitled, even some of our video materials on our web site. As Heather said, "the reading speed comes with the time". And we, Romanians, started... in the childhood :D . For those who can`t keep up with the subtitles speed, we can read for them.

Anyway, I don't mind if the GB decide not to use subtitles. Whatever they decide, works fine for me! :D

Joao I think the reading speed comes with time... you get used to reading it faster and faster. My dad is deaf, so we always watch shows with subtitles... when I was younger I couldn't keep up... now it seems normal and I don't notice how fast it is...

I can't wait though, two weeks of cancelled meetings as of today because of the snow here... we need the broadcast tomorrow!

The best thing would be both options ;)

In Portugal everything is subtitled also (except children content)

But if I'm not mistaken there are several of our videos that have both the subtitles and dubbed version ;)

March is NOT up yet .....

waiting........

Waiting ............

Waiting..................

WAITING.....................

:eek: gotta' stop holding my breath :worship:

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)