JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - March 2015

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3306 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I didn't get the explanation of shipping department, what to do with bar codes, picking cart, and more efficient in Bethel's work?

Can somebody explain it simpler for me?

As I understand it the bar codes matches up the proper publication/quanity/language with the proper box. Each person works at his or her own pace. This is different from the belt in that a slower person/task would hold up everyone else on the same belt. 

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I enjoyed this month's program.  Less emotional than previous months, which is i think a good thing, I don't think I can take crying my eyes out every month, even if its in a good way.  I enjoyed Brother Losch's opening talk (New Daniel Book pleeeezze) and the brothers experience about Walkill. I'm going to watch it again this weekend when I've more time, I'm sure there are details I've missed.

the video file is not that easy to DL

maybe the most simple is this :

go to this site http://en.savefrom.net/

copy this link of letters and numbers without the dots  (...http://youtu.be/sX-aKoMeC3Q...)in that box

click download

then select from the right side the media extension you want to DL

Edited by Adelin

" Indeed, what do you have that you did not receive ? "

I really enjoyed this one.  Anyone with an accent I always have difficulty understanding but Br Losch is very clear with his English.  I have always enjoyed the talks that I've listened to in the past.  

It always makes me laugh when their assistant takes over and then the governing body member kind of disappears lol.  "have you turned invisible again?"  Or may be they are just hiding behind the desk lol

Just watched a section of March's broadcast with my 13 year old son (the part about the pick-a-carts - is that how you spell it?? - being used to select and distribute literature to congregations).

It moved him to ask if we could visit Bethel some time.

The influence of technology on a teenage mind, hey!!   :)

I loved the opening talk by brother Losch about prophecies and liked the experience of the sister who changed her life around and went and supported congregations in other countries. I also really enjoyed looking at the way technology is helping the brothers be more effective and quicker when picking/packing literature orders.

I am again disappointed though with the quality of the featured song. I don't mean to be negative but the past two months including last months literature cart song are pretty cheesy and awful. The songs have just not been very good. Hope they can improve the quality in future.

I actually found this months broadcast was quite emotional (in a good way) though which I liked.

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

The March program on JW Broadcasting is outstanding. Bro Losch's talk on prophesy, which leads to todays's preaching

of the good news in all the Earth. Then the follow up on their new shipping methods. Having worked for Frito- Lay in their

shipping department many years ago, I can relate to the use of picking carts.  That is the way  it was done. But not with the high

tech wrist pickers, to keep you on track of your pick, and correct your errors. Or placing of boxes to make for the greatest effi-

cientcy in the pick. And it's nice that the slower pickers can work at their own pace, while the "speed demons " can too. Less

job conflict. Overall a wonderful video. And I loved the new Caleb and Sophia video. Now they are learning Chinese. And I hang

my head in shame as I haven't even got the app. to work for me. Before we know it our children will outpace us, running around

the Hall speaking all kinds of foreign languages. Makes me feel proud and old at the same time.

GStorrs46

Out in the rurals of UK here many still don't have good coverage for broadband, so not many in the congregation have access to JW Broadcasting. There are also many older ones who are not knowledgeable of things to do with computers and internet Therefore, the elders have organised a Saturday Afternoon each month to open the Kingdom Hall that is in our main town, where there's better broadband reception, to show the month's broadcast.

A quarter of the congregation enjoyed attending the  first one. Each elder is on a rota and gets to help set up the broadcast each month and to organise a little refreshment afterwards - Getting the kettle on in the Kitchen for tea/coffee and passing round a plate or 2 of cookies.

Very nice points from October 31,2014 daily text. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

A NEW VIDEO OUT!!! Could someone again post the DOWN LOADS, in the format of:

'Bro. Kenneth Flodin', "He Will Get Up Again" (Prov. 24:16)

in:

.................................PLEEEEEEEEASE????????????????????????????!!!!!

Thank you to WHOEVER CAN!

A NEW VIDEO OUT!!! Could someone again post the DOWN LOADS, in the format of:

'Bro. Kenneth Flodin', "He Will Get Up Again" (Prov. 24:16)

in:

.................................PLEEEEEEEEASE????????????????????????????!!!!!

Thank you to WHOEVER CAN!

Kenneth Flodin - prov. 24:16

http://download.jw.org/files/media_broadcasting/33/jwbmw_E_201503_01_r720P.mp4 - 720p

http://download.jw.org/files/media_broadcasting/84/jwbmw_E_201503_01_r480P.mp4 - 480p

http://download.jw.org/files/media_broadcasting/f2/jwbmw_E_201503_01_r360P.mp4 - 360p

http://download.jw.org/files/media_broadcasting/ef/jwbmw_E_201503_01_r240P.mp4 - 240p

Don't mind me. I keep forgetting to post links. Remind me every time you want something.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hey This is great. Where on the Broadcast can I please down load these videos? I want to share them with an older Sister in my Cong. I would love to know please & thanks.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Hey This is great. Where on the Broadcast can I please down load these videos? I want to share them with an older Sister in my Cong. I would love to know please & thanks.

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/18633-is-there-a-way-to-download-jw-broadcasting-episodes/?p=265169

it is explained here by brother Andrej - there's no download button  :)

" Indeed, what do you have that you did not receive ? "

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)