JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Russian Opposition leader shot dead in Moscow

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3342 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Still no comments? :uhhuh:

It was a (likely) political assassination of a political leader.

This event will likely have serious ramifications in the coming weeks and months, so it's good to be aware of what's going on in the world. But until the investigation is carried out and the results are released, the only possible discussion we could have is non-neutral speculation on the possible motives and potential political ramifications.

Edited by Stavro

Still no comments? :uhhuh:

I have no "opinion" on strict political issue .. We are no part of this world .. Love Russian brothers for their faithfulness in this regard

Satan's world going mad ! So unstable !

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Its obvious to me that if Putin in in charge of the investigation it is most likely we will never find out what really happened. He will hide anything that goes back to him or his cronies. He is out of his mind. 

That is not a political statement its an observation of his nature and of his actions in the past. He is a wild animal with no regard for other people.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

From what I read, Putin gets his power from the Orthodox Church and Bike Gangs. While I wouldn't put it past a x-KGB guy to knock off his opposition, neutrality in political affairs tells me that I shouldn't care one way or the other who is behind it. I only care about the welfare of the Friends in that country.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

We still do not know what happened to Mr. John F. Kennedy.....  and who was in charge and also out of mindin that case ..... :whistling:

Unless one believes in conspiracy theories, JFK was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald.

On the other hand, it's good to see you posting, Campanula!

Edited by Shawnster

We still do not know what happened to Mr. John F. Kennedy.....  and who was in charge and also out of mindin that case ..... :whistling:

This is true my dear sister. Why? Because of conspiracy theorists. They think that there was a second shooter and they try to magnify an area on the grassy knoll where the fence were at and they have hum drum other theories too. Sometimes we have to do our own investigation and this DETECTIVE did some. Here are somethings I came up with.

1. I'm not ruling out a 2nd shooter, however Lee Harvey Oswald was the main one.

2. There were witnesses that testify that there was a shooter between 2 trees by the fence, however conspiracy theorists suppose to have maginfy pictures of a shooter at the edge of the fence.

3. PICTURES, Pictures can be deceiving and can be a excellent proofs too. Take for instance there is a picture of a  cop and later of group of people by the fence. All of this didn't happened soon after the shots were fired as a picture would indicate.. First, the policeman arrive there and later other people followed his direction and they were on the other side of the fence contrary where the shooter should be. Second is Mary Moorman picture. Her picture was taken just a spit second after Kennedy was shot in the head. In this picture we can see just about everybody around except the second shooter at the edge of the fence.

4. Many pictures that I seen before, during and after the shootings were very clear and I can see people, trees and cars hundreds feet away, but no second shooter behind the fence.

5. Yes, that area was a echo chamber. People hear shots all around and there was conflicting testimonies where the shots came from. However, there is one shooting that nobody heard but one and that was the shooting of J. D. Tippit. basically the one who heard the shooting was the killer and that was Lee Harvey Oswald, the one who killed him. I wonder why he killed a cop after the assassination of JFK if he did nothing wrong?

The list can go on and on.

Edited by Dustparticle

It's just as possible that another country had this man killed so that the blame would be put on Putin. This is a very strange case and could lead to bigger events.

Exactly. It could be a direct assassination by Putin, it could be a false-flag by Putin's opposers, it could be staged by Putin to frame the opposers, and so on.

When it comes to politics, murders are viewed as a chess game rather than a crime, and a single bullet can, and has, changed the world. (See also: Archduke Ferdinand)

re: Archduke Ferdinand,

Will they ever learn?

If I were in the world now, I would be beside myself at the sheer stupidity of repeating the ills of history.  For all their sophistication and knowledge, humans are the lowest of the low in their murderous intent.  I mean, don't even animals learn from dangerous situations?  They don't repeat things that spell danger.

All I can say is, I'm so glad we are neutral in this madness, and that Jehovah has everything in hand.  I pray also for our brothers and sisters to keep them safe and to keep on enduring.

Yup one incident like this could launch the world into another majour conflict. Never know which one. Its interesting that the Opposition leader announced he had proof of Russia meddling in Crimea and he was going to show the world what that was end of this week or next. I heard that on the news this morning on CTV. 

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.2257895

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green