JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Science fiction

• 2 weeks later...

I watched every episode of the 1990 version of The Flash. It was a good show. Now I am ready for October 6 and the second season of the modern version of The Flash, October 7 for Arrow, October 26 for Supergirl, and January for 'Legends of Tomorrow.'

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I generally avoid the CW. I'm not their target audience. I'll never forgive them for what they did to Smallville.

However, I've watched all of The 100 and enjoyed it.

Don't blame the network for the programming the producers put on the show. Heroes was on NBC and look what happened to that show. First season looked pretty good and it just started going downhill from there.

The producers are doing better with Arrow and Flash. And Supergirl will be on CBS.

It may take a couple of years before the quality goes bad on these shows.

Edited by Witness1970

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone on this list ever read "The Martian"?

The reviewers for the movie say the script was changed

at the end to go completely contrary to the book's ending.

Just curious to hear if Watley dies in the book's version and

lives in the movie version, or if he lives in the book version and

dies in the movie version.  :blink:  :wacko: 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I will get excited for the new shows when Star Trek comes back to TV

I heard there was going to be a show about Klingons but they all killed themselves on the first day and the show was cancelled. It wasn't a good day to die.. :)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Has anyone on this list ever read "The Martian"?

The reviewers for the movie say the script was changed

at the end to go completely contrary to the book's ending.

Just curious to hear if Watley dies in the book's version and

lives in the movie version, or if he lives in the book version and

dies in the movie version.  :blink:  :wacko: 

I've read The Martian and saw the movie yesterday, nothing of great significance was changed in the movie. The language in the movie has been cleaned up compared to the book. Both had a happy ending which was a great relief  :D

I've read The Martian and saw the movie yesterday, nothing of great significance was changed in the movie. The language in the movie has been cleaned up compared to the book. Both had a happy ending which was a great relief  :D

That was a spoiler!  :lol:

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Avengers: Age of Ultron was pretty good. I have not seen either the new Fantastic Four or the Ant-man movie. May watch them soon.. Has anyone else seen them yet?

Loved Ant-man. Lots of funny stuff.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

They are making Arrow like Batman. The city is dark like Gotham was portrayed. They are bringing Batman villains into the Arrow show. Apparently Fox has the rights to air Batman. Warner Communications still owns the rights to the Batman magazine. Marvel no longer owns the rights to X-MEN or Fantastic Four movies. That is why no toys come from those movies because Marvel has the rights to those toysbandbtheyndon't want to advertise for the movies.. Marvel is cancelling the Fantastic Four magazine but X-MEN makes too much money for them to cancel that magazine.

I watch Divergent then Insurgent... My mother and I loved divergent because the characters doesn't have magic. I just got disappointed to the Insurgent and doesn't coming back.

I also like Maze Runner very much. It was my depiction of what the author viewed the survival of the fittest was. Yet, just got disappointed at the scorch trials when the zombie-like human arrived. Gladly, I don't watch the insurgent and scorch trials in the cinema.

That's why I prefer watching love story... and animations like Big Hero 6 (?). I hope I can watch the Love, Rosie and Clueless... my mother is still busy

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :)