JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

all you star trek fans

I think an idea they could/should think about is doing a "rotating" Star Trek show. Instead of centering the show on a particular starship and it's crew, visit the "Worlds" of Star Trek.

One week have a story based on the Klingon home world. One week have the story be at Star Fleet and/or the Academy, Have one about the Romulans and/or others.

There could be some "overlapping" characters to keep continuity, but focusing on the Star Trek Universe would/should/could be enough continuity.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 2 weeks later...

Shawn, I KNOW you're not talking about Tim Russ' new film: Star Trek Renegades----the official trailer is out and it HAS been pitched to CBS (in February).

I for one still have my fingers crossed that CBS picks it up! ----wait, is that a superstitious custom?!! I retract the statement about crossing the fingers...lol

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

To me, Renegade looks too dark and maybe too much violence? But I miss Star Trek SO MUCH!!!!!  I am willing to give it a try!

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

• 1 month later...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

Looks like Excedrin was misspelled - guess that is a side effect of the headache

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

Looks like Excedrin was misspelled - guess that is a side effect of the headache

Hit the nail on the head that time. (Oh no, not the head,) :(  ouch!

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I love Star Trek TOS, and grew up watching TNG with my Dad. I know some fans disliked them, but I loved the JJ Abrams franchise as well. I actually would have preferred if they had made Star Trek '09 a TV series with the same actors used as in the film. But JJ's switched to the opposite end of the geek spectrum now.  :lol: Now I'm bummed, I want another TV series!