JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3072 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The new video is up describing the new program.

Links are posted in the pinned topic - here -> http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/19622-jw-broadcasting-march-2015/?p=285250

This is one video is combination of a few of the videos the elders saw recently about the new program.

Note: I didn't see the new kingdom hall in this one - perhaps it will be in one soon to come. :wave:

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

My daughter and I just watched it.  Very exciting.  I didn't see pics of the new KH design.

The part regarding Maintenance was really good.  The brother brought out a good comment.  He said:  "We all get excited about building a new KH, but we are not excited in maintaining it" lol.  How true. Good reminder for me as my service group has cleaning starting in April.

I just saw it. It seems that younger ones are going to take the lead more. I know basically one RBC group was for men in their 60's and had a lot responsibilities and forgetting a lot.. The LDC will get rid all of this mess.

My son is excited.  He is close to being 17. His long term plans would be travelling and building kh's.  He is hoping to start in the maintenance and then the local construction volunteer and just continue to progress from that point.

He already does quite a bit of maintenance at our KH now.  Couple elders in charge of maintenance usually bring him to help out with stuff, so he is learning right now.

Edited by ava

Someone sent these to me, describing them as "The latest Kingdom Hall design for the USA..."

I've seen that image set before, and an elder said that it came from the elders-only LDC meeting.

While the images will likely be released through an official video shortly, I personally would be comfortable with passing on images that were intentionally pulled from the live stream and publicly shared, despite written and verbal warnings that the stream was not to be recorded.

I've seen that image set before, and an elder said that it came from the elders-only LDC meeting.

While the images will likely be released through an official video shortly, I personally would be comfortable with passing on images that were intentionally pulled from the live stream and publicly shared, despite written and verbal warnings that the stream was not to be recorded.

You are right my brother and good point too. However, the elders already described to many friends what the new KH's was going to be like.

The direction/encouragement was to NOT record and publish the information but to share it with the friends as it is not "secret" - you know ... talk it up

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Until its officially released, I hid the pictures. I cant imagine it will be long.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

As our KH is a single auditorium with 4 congregations and the germ of another language group sprouting, we could be classed as priority! Wow. Our 4 congregations are 4 different languages too; English, Punjabi, Portugueses and Arabic and the seeds of a Nepali group are being sown.

What is LDC? If you use an an acronym please put it in the list so other can follow your conversation. Its very frustrating.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

Watch the video. LDC is explained in the video. This is why I did not post the definition.

Edited by trottigy

Soon .....

As our KH is a single auditorium with 4 congregations and the germ of another language group sprouting, we could be classed as priority! Wow. Our 4 congregations are 4 different languages too; English, Punjabi, Portugueses and Arabic and the seeds of a Nepali group are being sown.

Our KH is a single auditorium with 4 congregations as well, 3 English, 1 Spanish.  We had 5 congregations, but one congregation this past January had to leave our KH and move to another KH that had room.

In the video it mentioned Dallas/Ft Worth, TX, USA as a top priority for needing halls in the US. I know that to be true.  We have a double wide KH down here that is currently serving 9 congregations.  Most of the KH down here are pretty much maxed out. 

I feel really left out. Our hall only has two congregations in it. And in the middle of a big city too!

Just to be more specific, the brothers recently bought another property and are converting the existing building into a KH. Once that's done, I think our two congregations will be moving into it (according to the rumours).

We only have our Congregation using our Hall .... but then, since the majority of our territory is worked from the car, it seems unlikely we will be sharing our Hall anytime soon - but one never knows.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

The MTV (Maintenance Training Visit) at the Fairfield, CA Assembly Hall was Feb 16 - March 13 and it was a lot of fun. Kyle & Kim Engebretson, who were interviewed the LDC video, were two of the six Maintenance Trainers for our MTV.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

The MTV (Maintenance Training Visit) at the Fairfield, CA Assembly Hall was Feb 16 - March 13 and it was a lot of fun. Kyle & Kim Engebretson, who were interviewed the LDC video, were two of the six Maintenance Trainers for our MTV.

Interesting to hear this maintenance training has been going on for some time. What are the things covered in this MTV?

I work in software maintenance myself (on hardware maintenance too long ago) and understand the importance of maintenance. Glad to see the society stressing its importance.

I have been through that hall and it is so beautiful! Most of my first 2 decades of the truth are of the congregations that go to this Assembly Hall. I miss everyone so much and wish I could see you all again!!! Vacaville and Woodland, Love you all!

The MTV included the interior walls, exterior walls, parking lot, drain systems, irrigation systems, plumbing, windows, window covers, doors, door closures, security/fire systems, audio/visual systems, appliances, kitchen equipment, HVAC, chairs, carpet, etc. They even worked on the coffee makers!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D