JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - April

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3278 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

adding the http:/ worked for me on the 720p, THANKS :)

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

It is 14:00 PST and the JWB for April is not available yet...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

There's a new become jehovah's friend music video

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/children/become-jehovahs-friend/songs/love-all-kinds-of-people/

When i saw the title i immediately started singing: It's the person not the place, it's the heart and not the race...... ^_^

Edited by Andrejrulz

The music video is DIGNIFIED! I don't know about evangelicals stuff to me it's dignified. That's all from me. ☺

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Yes as Sister Margaret said. Seems to me an afro American brother sung lead vocal.

Uhmm, I understand everything there,but what I mean is before the video was placed there you already had the links how did you do that..you can not say you used chrome when you couldn't actually watch because it wasn't there....

Uhmm, I understand everything there,but what I mean is before the video was placed there you already had the links how did you do that..you can not say you used chrome when you couldn't actually watch because it wasn't there....

It is there - click on the link and you can download the file. Then watch it in what ever media player you like. 

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

The video is uploaded to the site couple of hours before it is actually shown. If you have the link, you can watch it earlier then the others.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Speaking purely from a website perspective.

Prior to me adding a link to a file - so others can click on the link and access it, I have to upload the file to my file server. At this point it is "available", but most can't find it as they don't know the naming convention or file location I put it in.

BUT, if they did know - say - I always updated something and only changed the date - in the same file folders. It wouldn't be hard for someone to guess what the name of my next update would be called.

MOST would access the file by the link I would add in the site AFTER the file us uploaded.

This is how some are able to access the file before the link to it is posted. 

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

The easiest way to find the direct links is to go to the download page itself.

http://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201504

This link is identical for each month, except for the "issue". To find the October 2014 broadcast, the ending numbers would be "201410", to find the August 2015 broadcast, the numbers will be "201508", and so on. Similar rules apply to all files available form JW.org and TV.JW.org.

And yes, these links may be found using Chrome, or any other web browser, simply by manually entering the URL into the address bar.